Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I have a good feeling that this album will be really special and for the fans and critics alike (yes Ik not everyone likes critics BUT they are pretty important for Lana getting more attention). I think some really solid producers are on this project, and judging just from this song, they mesh together REALLY WELL. I secretly hope each producer tries to one up each other and have their own Xtina moment. Twinkling pianos, heavy strings, dreamy guitars, the bass, the lyrics…ahhh I’m just so excited. I just need the track list ahhh :trisha:

sgopYhV.gif

That intro on Blvd. Giving NFR vibes but bigger. It would be a great opener with intro being my 2nd favorite only behind heavenly strings of BTD.
Maybe 1st track is just an instrumental intro that will flow into Blvd? Do we have any tea about it?

1 minute ago, your dealer said:

everyone thank @Elle for upgrading the servers to be able to share this moment and allow us to help each other out by finding variants and whatnot. there's no way the website would've been okay without that :true:

thank you mother! you do so much for us and i rlly appreciate you:wub:

Just now, your dealer said:

everyone thank @Elle for upgrading the servers to be able to share this moment and allow us to help each other out by finding variants and whatnot. there's no way the website would've been okay without that :true:

The site only lagged a bit for me when we got the covers and the song... the servers are solid. I remember getting errors anytime there was too much traffic even when nothing happened :thumb2: 

So thank you @Elle :kiss:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

As a Violet stan, I’ve now found peace in Tunnel being her 9th musical studio album :true:

But it’s still her 10th album over all :true:

Violet will have her peace:krylie: 

violet still kinda features music and production from jack so…

and also for giving me Margaret

Ok I did a quick google search and now I know who this pastor you discussed several pages back is. I... have my doubts, but I shall remain open minded and judge it when I get to hear it. :derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

As a Violet stan, I’ve now found peace in Tunnel being her 9th musical studio album :true:

But it’s still her 10th album over all :true:

Violet will have her peace:krylie: 

Sirens though

EotAQlJ.jpg

I love this “recent” lana that is really into confessional poetry. You can tell that this bitch really read sylvia plath and it’s not just name dropping it in HIADTFAWLMTH-BIHI

3 minutes ago, your dealer said:

Yes, can we give it up for our upgraded servers?? :gclap:

We've had 500+ users on the site at ONCE and it's still working beautifully. 

Big extra thanks to all of our Supporters & those who do not use ad-blocker on the site for helping contribute to the more expensive, but much-improved servers! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Yes, can we give it up for our upgraded servers?? :gclap:

We've had 500+ users on the site at ONCE and it's still working beautifully. 

Big extra thanks to all of our Supporters & those who do not use ad-blocker on the site for helping contribute to the more expensive, but much-improved servers! Xx

You’re the sweetest person ever. Thank you for making a forum where we can freak out everytime.