Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, Map of LA said:

Continuing where we left off from Sweet Carolina...:wowcry:

when all the laughs about iphone 11s and cryptos are over and they slightly start remembering that time where the 5 lived along with each other and now they can only look back and try to extrapolate some small intentions

and also for giving me Margaret

I SWEAR i saw sum of y'all posted this pic yesterday.

SHE IS A LURKER :paris:

0MEgubO.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

This album is going to be her "Blonde." Only the real ones know

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Cigarettes After Sex liked her honeymoon posts UGGHHHHH imagine if the album had a collab with them, we wouldn’t be ready

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

i am slightly disappointed that she won't be covering Harry Nilsson's "Don't Forget Me". However i am at least happy to have discovered another brilliant song through our Lizzy

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

so many greatness for this era it feels so different than the past 2 that I've been here :trisha: love both of the previous albums but this time around everything feels so different

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i know it’s an obvious reference to the 60s/70s and i get the intention but i do not really like all of the text that’s been on the OB and Midnights covers, i hope it doesn’t become a trend that other artists follow suit :bebe: 

it already is

I'm sure more people will start doing the same lmao

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

BOZ:

This really deserved album trailer with The Grants :giraffe: But I don't know about any videos for now

The Grants is going to be the next White Dress, Cruel World, Honeymoon. I know it.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

The Grants is going to be a milestone song for Lana. I’m calling it now :true:

imageproxy.jpg

I know we always say we won but god we really won this time. The visuals:sluttybunny:the vinyls:sluttybunny:the song:sluttybunny:

we’ve been wanting an nfr meets ultraviolence and this album is giving me that. It’s the beach meeting the dark. IM READY:fabcat:

ok but we're being FED because the 1st year anniversary of BB was only a couple months ago and now we're already getting new music

not to mention watercolor eyes & buddy's rendezvous being released earlier in the year

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

im honestly so invested on how Fingertips will sound like with Drew participation… the snippet sounded like bb title track and my hopes were all for ocean blvd but now im highly curious about it

Fingertips must be Track 9. I have a feeling that this one is going to be one of the most important and difficult/demanding songs on the album. 

Ed's description of the album is fantastic. A game-changer with several musical surprises? Absolutely yes! And BOZ saying that "maaaaaybe" the title track cracks his top 5 tracks of this album is certainly promising, because there are at least 4 other tracks which he finds even better than this. :thumb2::crying:

I still hate the generic Sweet title, lol, but mama always puts great songs at #3 on her albums, so I'm being hopeful. 

I wonder if most of her features - except for FJM and maybe Tommy - are just samples/smaller contributions like SYML's.