Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Poor Stacy said:

What would you gurlies say the colors of the album are? She's so colorful this time around... Pink, red, green, white, black. And a little pastel yellow? What a vibe.

I’d say pink & green pastels + the red which basically is everything you listed lol but I say that because the pink & green stands out amongst all her other work & the deep red fits so well because it’s December rn (even tho Ik the album is March) 

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Also: is anyone else confused about it was originally being called her 10th album, but now now everything’s saying it’s her 9th?

i think lana personally considers violet to be her 7th album but she was really the only one calling it LDRX, ben always called it her 9th & the cover says it's her 9th

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Offtotheraces01 said:

Also: is anyone else confused about it was originally being called her 10th album, but now now everything’s saying it’s her 9th?

it says it’s her 9th album on the cover and in the description 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

I have been listening on repeat since it released, just can NOT get enough and as a result i haven’t watched the threads — did we find out anything since the song dropped? I know about the first 4 track titles but did we also get the rest? :party:

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

lana said lets keep the ldr9/ldrx discourse going!

1 minute ago, blameitonme said:

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ONNNNN I LEAVE LANABOARDS FOR 5 MINUTES AND SHE ANNOUNCES AN ALBUM

announces a cultural reset*

drops a single

slays us all with bombastic visuals

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

I have been listening on repeat since it released, just can NOT get enough and as a result i haven’t watched the threads — did we find out anything since the song dropped? I know about the first 4 track titles but did we also get the rest? :party:

Just American Whore which is A&W:)

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

I thought it was established that A&W is the official title of American Whore? Or am I wrong? I’m seeing y’all get excited about that title and how iconic it is but it’s allegedly… not the title 

Is it possible that it’s just written that way on the vinyl for whatever reason?

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I thought it was established that A&W is the official title of American Whore? Or am I wrong? I’m seeing y’all get excited about that title and how iconic it is but it’s allegedly… not the title 

Is it possible that it’s just written that way on the vinyl for whatever reason?

It might be written like that on the vinyl for sale reasons. Or it is the title and it’s a long song split into two - American and Whore. And they’ve just changed it to A&W for SFW reasons again. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

2 minutes ago, MisunderstoodCinnamon said:

A&W is actually titled american whore & they misprinted the vinyl label :true:

Spoiler

me when i purposefully spread misinformation on LB :ma:

Spoiler

american whore is either a newer title, or a demo title for A&W

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif