Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

BoZ or Eclipse confirmed the three interludes I guess?

2 interludes, i said 13 more songs bc we already heard dykttatuob

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

1 hour ago, cherrytropico said:

idk this is the same woman with a whole album titled “Norman FUCKING Rockwell” and a song called Fucked My Way Up To The Top, the word whore is not gonna affect her sales at all 

Remember when we thought the Norman Rockwell estate was holding up the release :rollin:

Tumblr

16 minutes ago, archiemm said:

wayment why do i think it looks better as Blvd in the context of the cover :xgiggle: and thats coming from a #teamBoulevard stan 

probably why they spelled it like Blvd because it fits better :xgiggle:

but i wanted to share the goods :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, VioletBunny said:

It might be written like that on the vinyl for sale reasons. Or it is the title and it’s a long song split into two - American and Whore. And they’ve just changed it to A&W for SFW reasons again. 

I don't think you're wrong, because NFR had the titles censored on the back and the title was shortened to NFR for store copies like the Target version

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

We had a good day of fun, and now we're back to the "IF YOU LIKE THIS NEW SONG YOU ARE A DELUSIONAL CULT MEMBER WHO CAN'T CRITIQUE ANYTHING AND ANYTHING UNDER 150 BPM SOUNDS THE SAME TO ME" vs "IF YOU DON'T SAY THIS IS YOUR FAVORITE LANA SONG EVER YOU'RE A DUMB FUCKING HOE WHO SHOULD LOG OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND CHANGE THE PASSWORD" wars

tenor.gif?itemid=13199955

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

probably why they spelled it like Blvd because it fits better :xgiggle:

but i wanted to share the goods :true:

thanking you for making my brain hate it less :kiss3:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Just now, archiemm said:

thanking you for making my brain hate it less :kiss3:

it's a win win situation - making some people dislike the real covers less & also providing an alternative to those that still dislike it the same :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Newbie here, fan since 2011/2012 after seeing Video Games on the MTV music video channel (if anyone remembers that!)

I’ve been an LB lurker for YEARS and this song made me join. It feels like an amalgam of her previous works, perhaps a stepping stone to something new. I’m in awe and excited for what’s to come :)

3 hours ago, Mer said:

Maybe she's borrowing Taylor's Bingo Machine and will reveal each track title one by one each week until March 10th (technically 14 weeks, and 15 tracks left, so it could work!)

we all know the tracklist is leaking in less than 3 days tho

1 minute ago, ColdCashDivine said:

Newbie here, fan since 2011/2012 after seeing Video Games on the MTV music video channel (if anyone remembers that!)

I’ve been an LB lurker for YEARS and this song made me join. It feels like an amalgam of her previous works, perhaps a stepping stone to something new. I’m in awe and excited for what’s to come :)

Ok taste! :clapback:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, the ocean said:

it's a win win situation - making some people dislike the real covers less & also providing an alternative to those that still dislike it the same :true:

honestly though i'm in love with everything and my only gripe (pre-reveal) was the formatting of the title but it works so well in the context of the cover and song itself so once again she let us trust the process trishy.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23