Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Could you link me up babe or a Ss?

here's the link

https://music.apple.com/us/album/did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd/1655349115

it's kind of hard to individually screenshot each song but that is where i got the info (you have to right click on each song and then select get info and it's a process)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, Lemonade Tea said:

I'm hoping american whore isn't produced by jack. That's the only way it can be ruined

well it was written by him, and he has claimed involvement in it :awkney:

the signs aren't looking good

Just now, the ocean said:

do we know for sure that jon batiste was involved with that track?

also if he was that means that whatever the track that rockefeller isn't is the featured one

i guess we don’t know for sure that it’s 6 or 7 but he was in the snippet she posted of the song so it would make a lot of sense

3 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

She does…even go somewhere outside the states.. Paris ? 

(im just catching up on the thread)

I actually think it would be so interesting to see the music she'd make if she lived abroad again. She wrote BTD after living In England, and I think that living abroad gave her a new perspective on the US which is why we got such strong Americana in that era. 

I'd love to see her take on Americana again after living abroad 10+ years later!

Just now, Veinsineon said:

Pretty much

they should switch producers.

bloodpop x lana and jack x gaga.. Don't know what we'd get for lana but for gaga we'd get Joanne part 2

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

Just now, weinendersoldat said:

they should switch producers.

bloodpop x lana and jack x gaga.. Don't know what we'd get for lana but for gaga we'd get Joanne part 2

I don’t want your intellectual lus-lus- lust- :bop:

OMG I just realized I can add TUOB to my LDR Song Combination personality quiz and post this week!!!

I’ll also probably make a separate quiz for the entire record in March when the whole thing drops! 

Hopefully she’ll sprinkle some singles in between now and then:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 minutes ago, the ocean said:

some educated guesses / facts:

track 14 is the other interlude (aljosha konstanty is an ambient artist & she's possibly reciting an ann tomberlin quote?)
track 10 is the one that either has the SYML sample or feature
track 11 has a co-write by RIOPY, a french pianist
like @lilac heaven said father john misty is probably just singing on a track
i feel like the bleachers track is either track 8 or 13
fingertips could very well be track 9

Ann Tomberlin is Lana’s friend Annie lol. She appears in that one photo on the vinyl sleeve with all the other collaborators hilariously photoshopped in, and Lana made special mention of her in the W Mag interview —  so it seems Annie has a co-write on the record ;) 

1 hour ago, For K said:

Everything on LDR village is 30% off until the 13th of March. Guess we gotta wait awhile for merch :uncomfortable:

Thats been up there for a while...I don't think they've updated the https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/ one since earlier this year :bebe:

This one is the one that updates frequently: https://ldrvillage.com

It was down yesterday with the regular website but they have yet to add anything for the new album :eek2:

10 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Ann Tomberlin is Lana’s friend Annie lol. She appears in that one photo on the vinyl sleeve with all the other collaborators hilariously photoshopped in, and Lana made special mention of her in the W Mag interview —  so it seems Annie has a co-write on the record ;) 

oh i didn't know that was her last name - could very well still be an interlude though :true:

i'm interested to hear the song knowing she co-wrote it though

Lana's streams are going to be massive tomorrow. 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

22 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Thats been up there for a while...I don't think they've updated the https://lana-del-rey-village.myshopify.com/ one since earlier this year :bebe:

This one is the one that updates frequently: https://ldrvillage.com

It was down yesterday with the regular website but they have yet to add anything for the new album :eek2:

I am just now finding out the myshopify one help

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

The way I was optimistic that she was going to take advantage of her recent streaming power but nope. The new song could potentially kill all her momentum the same way LMLYLAW and the Blue Banisters album did :rip:.

You know I was hyped for WaterColor Eyes as well and that was TERRIBLE :rip: . It was praised here too which is so fucking weird and bizarre 💀. Now people completely forgot about that song and never talked about it again. It really feels like an echo chamber in regards to Lana. I know music is subjective but like her music to me has been on a very striking downward spiral. This new song did nothing to reverse that. NOTHING.

It really pisses me off because there’s already a song I don’t like on the album. The same happened with Chemtrails. I didn’t like LMLYLAW at all, and I couldn’t get into most of the album because of that. The three buzz BB singles. I also didn’t like. BB ended being her worst album for me. Her albums used to have ZERO SKIPS (Well, LFL has a few skips but most of the album is still good).

Now I’m genuinely struggling to call myself a fan anymore because I only like her music from BTD - NFR. Maybe it’s me and not her. I can play her old albums in full. Her new stuff I just can’t. There’s maybe only one or two songs I like from her recent albums and that is so sad.