Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, BlueINK said:

Same I am so uncomfortable listening to cult leaders preaching 2000 year old shit.

when the song is cult leader reworked and it interpolates recordings of him talking to point out how ridiculous some of his sayings are

the song ends with her denouncing the church and her visiting over the past few years was an undercover mission to gain the recordings she needed :oprah4:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

If I don’t like the pastor interlude, I’ll just play the trio instead :oop: Modern problems call for modern solutions 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, shadesofcrazyforyou said:

We will Not be streaming the Pastor interlude!

hopefully it's shorter than 25 seconds so spotify won't even count the plays :et: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

why do we all hate the pastor? is it just anti-christian sentiments? i will admit as a catholic i would have preferred a priest to a pastor but i am fine with a pastor. i understand he is her friend so it makes sense. personally as a christian in today's world, it is quite inspiring that lana does not shy away from her religion. 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

11 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Lana has sung about God since the beginning of her career and it's never been cringe, I'm sure she'll find a way to make the pastor's inclusion tasteful and relevant to the album's story.

Also I can't listen to the song until after work because I have way too many distractions to immerse myself but in 5 hours I will be down by the lake ascending and I truly can't wait!!!!!!!!!

The album art is fucking STUNNNNNING wowowowoowowooowowowowowowow

Does he say "I am an angel, looking to get fucked hard, God's dead, baby that's alright with me"? If not he can go.

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

If I don’t like the pastor interlude, I’ll just play the trio instead :oop: Modern problems call for modern solutions 

ohhhh this is clever

and also for giving me Margaret

1 minute ago, archiemm said:

when the song is cult leader reworked and it interpolates recordings of him talking to point out how ridiculous some of his sayings are

the song ends with her denouncing the church and her visiting over the past few years was an undercover mission to gain the recordings she needed :oprah4:

sure grandma let's get u to bed

Just now, the new snow song said:

why do we all hate the pastor? is it just anti-christian sentiments? i will admit as a catholic i would have preferred a priest to a pastor but i am fine with a pastor. i understand he is her friend so it makes sense. personally as a christian in today's world, it is quite inspiring that lana does not shy away from her religion. 

No it’s bc he’s apart of a church group that is literally a cult LMAO

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)