Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

i havent seen anyone else discussing this (maybe i havent seen it bc i havent read every single thing) but is anyone else possibly expecting or at least hoping for a tour or a couple shows at least?? I wasn't on this website much when bb released and I dont use social media but as far as i can tell it seems like there is more promo around this single and album compared to bb, because of that im feeling like some shows could be announced. there has been a lot of other information about what the music will sound like but is there any info on a tour/shows?? peace

16 hours ago, the ocean said:

@lilac heaven i got it to work - reposting this just in case someone actually can't get it to work:

1. the grants [lana del rey & mike hermosa]
2. did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd [lana del rey & mike hermosa]
3. sweet [lana del rey & drew erickson]
4. american whore / a&w [lana del rey & jack antonoff]
5. [lana del rey, judah smith & jack antonoff]
6. [lana del rey & jon batiste]
7. [lana del rey & jon batiste]
8. [lana del rey & jack antonoff]
9. [lana del rey & drew erickson]
10. [lana del rey & brian fennell]
11. [lana del rey & RIOPY]
12. [lana del rey, mike hermosa & benji lysaght]
13. [lana del rey & jack antonoff]
14. [lana del rey, aljosha frederick konstanty, jack antonoff & ann tomberlin]
15. [lana del rey, benji lysaght, mike hermosa & tommy genesis]
16. [lana del rey, mike hermosa & jack antonoff]

edit: these are all writing credits not producers credits for anyone confused

@cinnamongirI

10 minutes ago, derrymore said:

i havent seen anyone else discussing this (maybe i havent seen it bc i havent read every single thing) but is anyone else possibly expecting or at least hoping for a tour or a couple shows at least?? I wasn't on this website much when bb released and I dont use social media but as far as i can tell it seems like there is more promo around this single and album compared to bb, because of that im feeling like some shows could be announced. there has been a lot of other information about what the music will sound like but is there any info on a tour/shows?? peace

Agree I’d like at least a few shows at some point for this album

40 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

if they gonna serve 80s pop rock/new wave excellence like American Teenager i'm here for it:true:

If Lana does a song even 0.1% reminiscent of AT I'm taking a one way ticket to LA to marry her ass :defeated:

ZKcaooE.png

27 minutes ago, derrymore said:

I think she’ll do some sort of tour but surely will announce it after Christmas, when people might have money, hahaha

29 minutes ago, derrymore said:

YES i have a feeling we will get a tour, tho idk how big it will be (number of shows wise). i am dyyyyyyiiiing to hear COCC songs live and of course everything since then...imagine nectar of the gods or cherry blossom live, what a dream!!

aOaIzH2.gif

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

no bc if Lana is gonna tour.... mother better come to europe. I got robbed when she cancelled the EU leg of NFR:creepna:

when she cancelled the Liverpool show and said it was bc she was ill then posted herself at Disney world the next day:brandy:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, rightofjupiter said:

YES i have a feeling we will get a tour, tho idk how big it will be (number of shows wise). i am dyyyyyyiiiing to hear COCC songs live and of course everything since then...imagine nectar of the gods or cherry blossom live, what a dream!!

I honestly don't think she will, solely because of her recent performances with friends. In every single one of them she looks almost nervous and like she isn't having a good time an all that with her friend(s) next to her. In comparison with her latest tour which was the nfr one, she seems much less confident. I however do think she will do some promo "shows" but like just a few songs or like a late night appearance which would just be one song if i'm not mistaken. But in terms of a tour, I think Lana just simply doesn't wanna do one and she is know for doing whatever the fuck she feels like so... But we'll see. x.

14 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I think she’ll do some sort of tour but surely will announce it after Christmas, when people might have money, hahaha

my vision tells me she wont