Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

About Sweet I have a similar feelings that I had for Beautiful. I thought the really simple title was to throw people off and surprise them with a really complex song... and well :thumb2:

I don't hate Beautiful at all (I actually like it quite a bit sometimes) but I expect Sweet to be simple ballad with piano and some strings :um2:

giphy.gif

10 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

you guys really call everything you do not agree with woke like what is "woke" about counting violet as an album? if anything we are dissident & freethinkers (btw this part is a joke, nothing about how anyone counts albums is political)

anyway can we just drop it? this thought police stuff is getting boring. let us argue about something interesting like what we think lana had for breakfast

I feel like maybe that debate got turned into sth a bit to deep. (And I meant woke queens in a bit of a joking way btw). But yeah let's drop the drama & get back to hype/discussion/speculation about the upcoming album :heart: 

Spoiler

Also my intention was not to get into "drama " with you, so I hope we can just drop this and everything is good & we can forget about it:heart: 

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Just now, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Sooo....anyways :bebe:

I'm really obsessed with the album covers this time I honestly think they might be my favorite of hers ever :brows:

this! I usually get one version of the vinyl but this time I got them all (apart from the white one - just not a fan of it). I will play the standard version and keep the rest nice and sealed in my collection. I will stare at the covers of course. They are so beautiful.

2 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

I'm really obsessed with the album covers this time I honestly think they might be my favorite of hers ever :brows:

honestly i wish the white one had the text on it too. idk why that's different? I prefer the white vinyls, but i'm not a fan of the cover. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Just now, queenofsaigon89 said:

this! I usually get one version of the vinyl but this time I got them all (apart from the white one - just not a fan of it). I will play the standard version and keep the rest nice and sealed in my collection. I will stare at the covers of course. They are so beautiful.

Same! This is the first time I even bought vinyls lol normally I get a CD or boxset but this time I got almost all the variants!

Just now, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Same! This is the first time I even bought vinyls lol normally I get a CD or boxset but this time I got almost all the variants!

I started with the boxsets then graduated to vinyls. I thank my past self every single day for purchasing the boxsets at the time of release. 

But honestly if she releases a boxset for Ocean Blvd, I will get it, even if we have to wait months for it like for all the other ones because of production issues. lol

1 minute ago, Dominikx4 said:

omg i just realized...

the title track's length is 4:45

4+ 5 = 9

4:9

cuz it's the first song 4 LDR9!

dead :lmao:

can I consider Sirens as studio album? I mean for me any space Lana records becomes a studio, so technically that is a studio album for me lol

4 minutes ago, sweetcinnamondealer said:

Sooo....anyways :bebe:

normally i just get one standard on black vinyl & one alternate cover (&if there is no alt cover, then just a coloured vinyl instead) but i could not help myself this time getting 2 alt covers & i am still debating getting the other 2 as well even tho i already hate myself for buying 3 copies of this album. they are just so pretty this time. why lana whyyy

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

What if the closing track is the track with tommy genesis, so that would mean the next album is going to be bombastic, pussy-popping, extravagant album. THEN  WHAT??? get ready :defeated::defeated: (umm.. so appearantely TG track will be the second to last.. i forgot it:facepalm: i really thought i had done something)