Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, Mer said:

honestly i wish the white one had the text on it too. idk why that's different? I prefer the white vinyls, but i'm not a fan of the cover. 

yes! that is the main thing i do not like about the white vinyl. i wish it had the text like the other ones (& also another colournof waves in the gatefold). it is fun that it is the most different sleeve but it is also the most boring (sorry lana, please forgive me)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

When "Sweet" turns out to be the biggest banger on the album and it samples Boom Like That , Val's screaming when she fell of Mt.Baldy skilift, a loop of her dogs barking & a sound recording of the moment her cats attacked her chickens

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTxBuzb6Oyk_BKhZXr5F7pscarlett-johansson-dancing.gif

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

What if the closing track is the track with tommy genesis, so that would mean the next album is going to be bombastic, pussy-popping, extravagant album. THEN  WHAT??? get ready :defeated::defeated:

The TG track is the second to last.

IMG-7960.jpg

10 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

anyway what track # do we think is going to be the longest song? 

i hope it’s american whore. i need a venice bitch 2.0 but even crazier 

:ahh:

27 minutes ago, TropicoHeart said:

What gets me is that Violet is still a studio album? It has ”ORIGINAL WORDS” and ”MUSIC” and it was recorded in a studio, so why isn’t she a studio album in people’s eyes I will never know :crossed: Will stop talking about this now! 

this is going to be my only contribution to this useless and repetitive topic of conversation that doesn’t even belong in this thread, and i’m only saying this because i think it’s a fun fact; Violet actually wasn’t recorded in a studio, everything is literally just voice memos lana recorded on her iPhone that jack added music on top of. The only thing recorded in a studio on that album were the instrumentals

Just now, ultrablvds said:

i hope it’s american whore. i need a venice bitch 2.0 but even crazier 

:ahh:

I think BOZ explicitly said it’s an unprecedented moment for her and a very wild song. Keep in mind that if it’s even stranger and crazier than Dealer, BBS and Venice Bitch, we’re in for a treat :true:

IMG-7960.jpg

1 minute ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

When "Sweet" turns out to be the biggest banger on the album and it samples Boom Like That , Val's screaming when she fell of Mt.Baldy skilift, a loop of her dogs barking & a sound recording of the moment her cats attacked her chickens

:thumb2::thumb2::thumb2: plssss I'm dying poor Val

giphy.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

do we know yet how many tracks will be on each vinyl side? it might help us figure out which songs are longer & what the other interlude is

not 10, but maybe 9

image.png

2 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

I think BOZ explicitly said it’s an unprecedented moment for her and a very wild song. Keep in mind that if it’s even stranger and crazier than Dealer, BBS and Venice Bitch, we’re in for a treat :true:

her magnum opus is on its way i fear……. :trisha:

Also I apologize to all you other LanaBoarders for contributing to a bad vibe in this thread :bebe: I just hate when people think they’re entitled to belittle someone’s opinions, because there’s alot of hate in the world already… Next time I will just ignore it :true:

Like @Deadly Nightshade said, this should all be a time for celebrations :wub:

Just now, TropicoHeart said:

Also I apologize to all you other LanaBoarders for contributing to a bad vibe in this thread :bebe: I just hate when people think they’re entitled to belittle someone’s opinions. 

Lime @Deadly Nightshade said, this should all be a time for celebrations :wub:

dw, at least we finally settled on LDR9 <3

image.png

3 minutes ago, mrborntolose said:

anyway this new lanaboards season is crazy :hawt::lolliney:

I hope it's an indicator for how crazy, wild & chaotic the album will be:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: