Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Currently at 3.68 million streams on Spotify. Seems like her most popular track in a few years.

Apparently the song gave Lana her biggest single day.

giphy.gif

12 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

Currently at 3.68 million streams on Spotify. Seems like her most popular track in a few years.

Lana Del Rey's biggest single day streams for a solo song on Spotify:

#1. Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd — 2,249,393
#2. Norman Fucking Rockwell! — 2,206,732

https://twitter.com/chartlana/status/1601323029480767488 

She fucking did it! No social media; no promo; no MV. :illumilana2:

EDIT: Oh, I just saw @Marius' post about this, lol! Anyway, this is amazing! NFR had a full first day btw, while these are DYKTATUOB's second-day streams! 

5 minutes ago, your dealer said:

The new song is so fucking good it really just has something special that her recent music doesn’t have. I cannot stop listening :oprah:

THIS!!! i haven’t been so moved and obsessed with a song that she’s put out since california. this song is medicine for my soul :trisha:

3 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

her biggest streaming day ? 

and she barely lifted a finger ! iconic. 

lana's probably sleeping like a baby while making tons of coins and streams, legendary behavior!

Adorable Sleepy Dogs

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

10 minutes ago, your dealer said:

The new song is so fucking good it really just has something special that her recent music doesn’t have. I cannot stop listening :oprah:

even though it's not a major sonic change it really feels like a return to form of sorts honestly :oprah:

i'm so excited

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Here's a #MemorableTunnelMoment ... I just sold my car - my first car who I was deeply attached to, and who gave me my most cherished memories as I grew from a teenager into an adult. Literally a companion. I couldn't afford to keep her. We listened to all of Lana's CDs on my drives; I spun my signed LFL into smithereens in 2017. She carried me and my partner on our first date through a rainforest as we listened to NFR. My mum added God Knows I Tried to her favourite songs playlist after a drive together playing Honeymoon. All that. And when I drove her to the seller, I played her Tunnel for the first time, and for our last drive together. And I'm sooo sad we won't hear the new album together, but I'm so thankful we at least had Tunnel. I will surely not be forgetting you miss car, shoutout to you girl

I'm so proud of her :oprah4:

The song is too good :crying5:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

16 minutes ago, your dealer said:

beautiful lyrics and huge production 

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

lana is definitely teasing us with this track. i have a feeling it’s one of the more slow/minimal songs of the album and we’re gonna be shook while listening to the rest of the album 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

random and personal but i've been ill with a horrendous flu for the past few days and listening to Tunnel on repeat, but like.... im scared that whenever i listen to it in the future its just gonna trigger me and remind me of this awful time of illness and pain :toofloppy: march 10th can't come quick enough so I can recontextualize this banger of a song baby !!!

Wq9zHLl.jpg

10 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

lana is definitely teasing us with this track. i have a feeling it’s one of the more slow/minimal songs of the album and we’re gonna be shook while listening to the rest of the album 

hard agree. this album is about to be nuts and i’m so here for it :justride2:

51 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Here's a #MemorableTunnelMoment ... I just sold my car - my first car who I was deeply attached to, and who gave me my most cherished memories as I grew from a teenager into an adult. Literally a companion. I couldn't afford to keep her. We listened to all of Lana's CDs on my drives; I spun my signed LFL into smithereens in 2017. She carried me and my partner on our first date through a rainforest as we listened to NFR. My mum added God Knows I Tried to her favourite songs playlist after a drive together playing Honeymoon. All that. And when I drove her to the seller, I played her Tunnel for the first time, and for our last drive together. And I'm sooo sad we won't hear the new album together, but I'm so thankful we at least had Tunnel. I will surely not be forgetting you miss car, shoutout to you girl

this is actually such a cool way to end an era. I wish I had the opportunity to do this for  my own first car (that was also my mom’s in high school) but we sold it while I was still at college. 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

i feel like tunnel is one of the 4 end of bb era songs she talked about in the livestream and the other 12 tracks will be pretty different from the last 2-3 records, hence the album’s alleged "variety" :defeated: 

having a great feeling about this one ngl