Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Goodmorning LB, I just woke up about 2 hours ago after deciding to sleep all day in the event I could return my sleep = news curse. However, it looks like the only thing I came back to was fighting in this thread earlier that I'm now working on cleaning up :toofunny:

However, I did have a dream that Lana was going on a "surprise" tour. Basically what she was doing is popping up at random amphitheaters without announcing it until the day of the show. In my dream, this had been happening for 3 days and she was in Alabama the day before, so I was trying to figure out if and where she may be playing near me in Atlanta.

Though I'm sure logistically her team & venues wouldn't really allow this as they'd want it to be promoted, I feel like there is a possibility that Lana may just do surprise pop-up shows instead of a tour for this record. I remember when she was in Dallas back in October and someone asked her about a tour, she said something like "Maybe I'll just come visit cities and be like I'm here!"

Now that she'll have three albums out since her last tour, I can at least see her doing some pop-up shows at smaller venues perhaps around the summertime. Then maybe with enough convincing, they'll be a proper tour to promote this record later in the year x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I would legitimately shit myself at work if this happened :air2:

I would piss my pants if it got me out of work early to go see her tbh :smile2:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Omg...listening to Swan Song right after Ocean Blvd...W magazine interview............:wowcry::oprah4:

I GET IT

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

i can't stop thinking about this post made by @DCooper from the pre-pre-release thread

this is vibe we need for this album :defeated: so far, it seems like we are going this direction, something very unique, cathartic, and breezy :flutter: 

It's honestly still in my head :omfg2: maybe I'll produce it myself :smile2:

i wish someone sum all the things that BOZ has already said about the album because i feel like im losing some tea, i only found out now that the album has 2 interludes and one is the priest so it's 14 tracks

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

I have very good vibes about this album but I’ll admit BOZ’s comment about a lot of the songs being about her family scares me a bit.

I just hope she won’t name drop the people in her life. I prefer songs which I can apply to my own life (although I do love Sweet Carolina).

1 hour ago, Sugar Venom said:

Tbh kinda bummed there’s no Mike Dean involvement for this record that we know of. He was so hype about working with her :toofunny: maybe next time

me too :defeated: god dean stans lost

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

One thing i’ve learned… there’s always gonna be people hyping things up and convincing others of how amazing something is even though anyone with good taste can sense it’s a turd. I guess having that superiority complex fills in holes in the ego from childhood trauma or some sh*t. 

:ma:

2 hours ago, GrenadineGrass said:

i wish someone sum all the things that BOZ has already said about the album because i feel like im losing some tea, i only found out now that the album has 2 interludes and one is the priest so it's 14 tracks

this is everything i can remember in this moment, i’m probably forgetting some stuff though

• like you said, the album has 14 songs and 2 interludes. the pastor interlude is a recording of his sermon

• the track that SYML is credited on is an interpolation of his song “I Wanted to Leave”, which is an instrumental piano piece

• the album has many long songs that are very wordy

• track 4, “a&w” was originally called “American Whore”. BOZ said “a&w” makes no sense as a title, and if she wanted to abbreviate it like that it should’ve been “aw&j”

• the song title of the Rockefeller snippet has been hidden in plain sight all this time, but nobody has guessed correctly. he said that we already have the title for that song and to “look smarter, not harder” to find it

• the album doesn’t have any outtakes on the track listing from previous albums’ sessions. all songs were recorded late 2021-early 2022

• it doesn’t sound like UV, Honeymoon, or Lust for Life, and in his opinion is a lot better than the 2021 albums by a landslide. it’s his third favorite lana album after UV and NFR

• the pastor’s interlude “isn’t his thing” whatever that means and he doesn’t want to talk about it 😬

there’s more too, i’ll probably edit this message with more information as i remember other things 

5 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:
  • the album doesn’t have any outtakes on the track listing from previous albums’ sessions. all songs were recorded late 2021-early 2022

I thought DYKTATUOB and Fingertips were scrapped from Blue Banisters or am I misremembering 

Also what do we think the Rockefeller title is now...

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

6 minutes ago, Jaeden xx said:

I thought DYKTATUOB and Fingertips were scrapped from Blue Banisters or am I misremembering 

Also what do we think the Rockefeller title is now...

Waist deep in icy waves