Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

so I wonder if we won't get the tracklist until March or maybe the same week as the release or... not at all (until the release obvi).... if it is to prevent leaks I'm all for it. :true:Ā But damn I wanna know now

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Ā 

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/IsĀ This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, your dealer said:

THE SONG IS SO GOOD!!! itā€™s prolific!!! Ethereal! Life changing actually!!!! I still tear up every time I listen to itĀ :cryney2:

Ā 

Blue banisters who?????? Arcadia could never!!!! Everyone in the world needs to hear the damn song!Ā 

arcadia is superior to ocean boulevard in every single way.Ā 

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Just now, 13beachess said:

so I wonder if we won't get the tracklist until March or maybe the same week as the release or... not at all (until the release obvi).... if it is to prevent leaks I'm all for it. :true:Ā But damn I wanna know now

It feels like not even stores got the tracklist cause at least one would have published it under the vinyl listingĀ by mistakeĀ so maybe she doesn't want to reveal it yet.

Maybe we'll get it with the next single next yearĀ :um2:

Ā 

BB tracklist was out with the preorder I think (or at least we got it from her store using the different links before the album was out) so it feels deliberate this time (or just an oversight who knows)

giphy.gif

Finally managed to listen to the song with the lyrics and itā€™s so beautifulĀ :trisha:

Ā 

The thought of being forgotten and not appreciated because youā€™re growing old is definitely something I personally struggle now that Iā€™m older so it makes me appreciate the song even more nowĀ :xcry:

nF70D0F.png

Since there'll be some really long songs, I wish there would be one Venice Bitch long track and a few Cruel World long. Maybe it'll be Lana's longest album yet?Ā :oprah4:

eb8fcf3e43206e82abf83c9c01bfcf26.gif

We have to get an album trailer. Every era since Paradise had one besides the two 2021 albums but their releases were on the lowkey side (specially BB) so it makes sense to get one this time that the rollout seems well plannedĀ :true:

Ā 

She'll release itĀ next year and will feature the title track, the new single and another songĀ :creepna2:

giphy.gif

19 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

arcadia is superior to ocean boulevard in every single way.Ā 

Ā 

i don't agree but i would be interested to hear people's takes on why ocean blvd hits so hard and arcadia didn't (for me, at least) or vice versa. they do have a LOT in common sonically and vibe wise imo, esp as first singles...i haven't yet figured out why arcadia impacted me so much less than ocean blvd other than a) the extremely intimate lyrics of OB and b) the fact that "sendĀ me a hilton hotel" always sounds like the jingle for hilton hotels when i hear it (even tho i think actually think the sentiment behind the line is lovely and relatable)

aOaIzH2.gif

27 minutes ago, 13beachess said:

i think she is going to wait til the album comes out to reveal the tracklist. this is her secrecy era

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif