Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

4 hours ago, your dealer said:

Everyone in the world needs to hear the damn song! 

To me, this is the big difference between this song and the last two albums. Admittedly I love Chemtrails and Blue Banisters, but as a Lana fan they felt very private. I didn't make anyone else listen to the songs on it, and never really brought them up in conversation with my friends. This new song, though, I'm blasting out my windows and sending to everyone I know. So far everyone else seems to like it too. Lana's back babes :godlaugh:

19 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

me on March 10th with all my vinyl variants

D2980252-D780-47-AA-8860-C5-FEE190-F7-BC

same but if I were rich 

:heidi:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

30 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

To me, this is the big difference between this song and the last two albums. Admittedly I love Chemtrails and Blue Banisters, but as a Lana fan they felt very private. I didn't make anyone else listen to the songs on it, and never really brought them up in conversation with my friends. This new song, though, I'm blasting out my windows and sending to everyone I know. So far everyone else seems to like it too. Lana's back babes :godlaugh:

I wanted to send this song to my dad but I’m afraid he’d get weird with the “fuck me to death” line. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

32 minutes ago, takemetothegasstation said:

damn why does it sound like Blue Banisters to me 

6 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

The album release is too far away. 

That's why I feel we'll get more singles before it drops.

With Christmas, New Year's, and the other winter holidays ahead, people's minds--maybe not ours--will be on other things and activities, and then at least in a good part of the world in the upper hemisphere, winter sets in and is long and grueling, even if relatively mild. It's isolating and you're stuck indoors, for the most part, even if you enjoy winter sports. People get depressed and restless. 

So to keep the momentum going, teasing us with data and then dropping a single, say, in mid-January and another at the end of February seems like something Lana and her team may do. 

American Whore - the second single, coming January, 2023.

You heard it here from team WHORE

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

11 minutes ago, maysparkle said:

I wanted to send this song to my dad but I’m afraid he’d get weird with the “fuck me to death” line. 

i am like this but with my mum. i always wanna show her lana songs/albums bc i feel like they are right up her alley but then i get embarrassed by lana's more provocative lines & wonder if that is too much for my mum to handle

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

Just now, the new snow song said:

i am like this but with my mum. i always wanna show her lana songs/albums bc i feel like they are right up her alley but then i get embarrassed by lana's more provocative lines & wonder if that is too much for my mum to handle

Totally. I made the mistake of sharing Arcadia with my dad last year and while he said the chorus was nice, the lyrics were a bit “weird” for him. Which sucks, because Tunnel is so beautiful and I know he’d love it if he heard it. We have similar music tastes but he is 74 and some of her more provocative lyrics don’t sit well with him so it can get awkward, lol

d4yQCBo.jpg
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

1 minute ago, maysparkle said:

Totally. I made the mistake of sharing Arcadia with my dad last year and while he said the chorus was nice, the lyrics were a bit “weird” for him. Which sucks, because Tunnel is so beautiful and I know he’d love it if he heard it. We have similar music tastes but he is 74 and some of her more provocative lyrics don’t sit well with him so it can get awkward, lol

Just play him radio friendly version 

The one that instead of fuck says love

D.png

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Just play him radio friendly version 

The one that instead of fuck says love

Good idea, thank you! Where would I find that version, hadn’t seen it anywhere 

d4yQCBo.jpg