Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

After she gave us a short COCC last year she really was like  "Let’s give them something very long this time ":ma:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 minute ago, White Dress said:

I’m predicting a 13 minute long epic, majority 4-5 minute tracks, a couple 8 minutes and a few 3 minutes 

This is all because of me manifesting a 13 minute magnum opus for the past like two years :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, Sportscruiser said:

@DragonWhore sorry to be bothering you but do you agree with BOZ about the sonic variety of this album? is it more LFL leaning or going to a different direction altogether?

Not a bother, especially since you don't throw hate my way like others here. 

I do not think this album is anything like LFL. Not sure where that thought comes from to be honest. Like I've said before (even before the title track was released), expect lots of strings to the ode of Honeymoon, and nautical Northern California vibes. Lust for Life is not like that. It's Honeymoon meets Ultraviolence in lyricism and sound. 

1 minute ago, DragonWhore said:

Not a bother, especially since you don't throw hate my way like others here. 

I do not think this album is anything like LFL. Not sure where that thought comes from to be honest. Like I've said before (even before the title track was released), expect lots of strings to the ode of Honeymoon, and nautical Northern California vibes. Lust for Life is not like that. It's Honeymoon meets Ultraviolence in lyricism and sound. 

Do you think that any song in this album can be compared to Venice Bitch in terms of production and grandiosity? 

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

@DragonWhore king please spill one more thing.

Is her lower register prominent on the album or is it majorly her higher airy COCC voice

There is more low register than COCC and BB for sure.