Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

10 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Yes, someone on ATRL mentioned @DragonWhore saying the album was "just shy of 120 minutes" and BOZ said "whoever said that is right", causing Lanaboards to decide Miss Whore is a real insider yet again

so, is it 1h20 or 2 hours? :awkney:

this Lana x Sean lore rn omg

I do think that was the relationship in her life that made her question a lot.. you know about her past relationships too probably, her familial relationships, her relationship with herself. It must've been a really scary, dark, lonely time that Sean left in her.

I not only appreciate but encourage the taunting via Billboards:creepna3: "Dont forget me" was NOT a request!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So we’re getting her longest album yet?!? :cryney2: 

and FJM isn’t really a big presence on his collab? That’s disappointing. 

I don’t get the hostility towards DragonWhore. So far, what they said checked out. Im not saying I’m ready to elevate them to the pantheon of BoZ or Eclipse yet (the DNC song will be decisive for me), but we’ve been way nicer to DollClub who vanished into nature after edging us with a fake announcement, while DW has been consistent since April. 

2 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

"Candy Necklace" sounds like 

rock-candy-sweet.jpg

rock candy sweet always coming back to haunt us from the dead :trisha:

also why are we all team dragon whore again guys why we switch up so fast :oprah3:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

49 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Yes, someone on ATRL mentioned @DragonWhore saying the album was "just shy of 1 hour 20 minutes" and BOZ said "whoever said that is right", causing Lanaboards to decide Miss Whore is a real insider yet again

thanks, great news omg, i really need an album that will cover the bus ride between my hometown and where i live now

cocc too short :oprah3:

2 minutes ago, honey dew said:

Remember in April when @DragonWhore professed to know the album wasn't finished, then said it was called Del Norte County and was coming out in July, and that Buddy's Rendezvous was on it?

azealia-banks-liviecult.gif

it seems to me that predicting dozens of stuff and/or picking up bits and pieces of information from other people will eventually lead to getting a few things right and it doesn't mean that someone is particularly an "insider"... but what do i know

1 minute ago, 111 said:

it seems to me that predicting dozens of stuff and/or picking up bits and pieces of information from other people will eventually lead to getting a few things right and it doesn't mean that someone is particularly an "insider"... but what do i know

:oprah3:Why bares the question: what is an insider, really? Who should be considered one? I think that even BoZ doesn’t consider himself an insider?!?  :true:

9 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:oprah3:Why bares the question: what is an insider, really? Who should be considered one? I think that even BoZ doesn’t consider himself an insider?!?  :true:

Now BoZ umm so BoZ he is something :oprah::tea:

Now better question Honeymouns is? A God, a jobless person or something else

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

The fact that Baby Blue on ATRL, who was the insider who told us last Monday that the title track was the single in the first place, is the one who said that Rockefeller is called Candy Necklace so that’s basically confirmed now too, EVERYONE MOVE :oprah4: but also where tf were we supposed to find that

so right now the track list looks like

1. “The Grants”

2. “…Ocean Blvd”

3. “Sweet”

4. “A&W” aka American Whore, possible Bleachers collab track #?

5. Judah’s interlude

Either track 6 or 7 could be Candy Necklace as they were both written with Jon

8. Possible Bleachers collab track #?

9. “Fingertips”

10. The song that interpolates “I Wanted to Leave” by SYML

11. ?

12. ?

13. Possible Bleachers collab track #?

14. ?

15. Tommy Genesis feature

16. ?