Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Tbh how does one even become an insider, how can they be in the position to hear her albums in full pre release??? 

does it just come down to having connections or is it like some guerrilla marketing tactic and the label is in on it ? :lmao: 

either connections to people in the industry, working in the industry themselves, or hacking. or a mix of several of those things

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Tbh how does one even become an insider, how can they be in the position to hear her albums in full pre release??? 

does it just come down to having connections or is it like some guerrilla marketing tactic and the label is in on it ? :lmao: 

it depends! some people have connections, other people are label psyops, some people are hackers, some people work on the labels and leak info for fun/side money... then there's that one account that posted that lana was taking a photoshoot for w magazine and disappeared into the ether. 

1 hour ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

I need a music video and a performance to get me through these last 2 weeks of the year and then another single mid january or beginning of february and an album trailer on march 1st :wink: 

omg an album trailer??? on MY BIRTHDAY?!!! thank you miss pretty!!! :trisha:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

I missed so much info today! A&W is well over 7 minutes long? Rockefeller is Candy Necklace and it's over 5 minutes long? Fingertips is almost 6 minutes long?! BOZ confirming that there are multiple 6+minute songs on the album apart from A&W?! This *will* be the serve of the millennium. :true:

Anyway, I'm gagged by the fact that BOZ apparently dislikes the Bleachers collab more than the pastor interlude, lol. :rip: Sweet not being "bad" isn't particularly encouraging either, lol. 

Strong Sunday performance for Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd on Spotify! It somehow managed to pull over 1,000,000 streams despite the inevitable drop on Sundays. It's been performing well! Tomorrow's streams should be stronger!

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd

Day 1: 1,433,900

Day 2: 2,249,393

Day 3: 1,718,111

Day 4: 1,239,731

Day 5: 1,017,968

TOTAL: 7,659,103

5 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

Very strong connections to people that work in the music industry 

1 minute ago, Yameena Khatri said:

This record being the first without Rick's presence makes me sad. I always see him as a lucky charm that kept Lana's albums soulful. :crai:

same! I'm honestly still trying to cope with this fact :cryney2:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

omgggg manifesting super hard rn you deserve it!!!! :trisha: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

While I am perched and beside myself that lost songs are more than 5 minutes, I suddenly realized that the title track was a good choice of only for length… and that there aren’t going to be multiple « singles » this era… (if by singles I mean songs that have a chance to be sent to radio… even though radio is super irrelevant these days)

3 minutes ago, xxmissdaytonaxx said:

Omg we are birthday twins :trisha:

UtrMWJM.jpg

~Mon amour,  je sais que tu m'aimes aussi ~

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

even though i love LFL (for the most part) i still kinda wish it sounded like this trailer feels

it's just on another level

We have the Demos

And 13 Beaches, Heroin, get free, Change, cherry, bpbp and so on

So Yeah the original lfl would be greater but it is a Milestone in her career, but this trailer would fit to the original witchy concept

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

phew i had to go through the trenches to catch up to the pre-release thread. now that i'm here, i can say that the single has taken over me. originally, i was going to listen to it once then wait to the album drops. but after like 5 days of restraint, i gave in because i couldn't get it out of my head. :crying2:

if any more singles drop, however, i won't be listening to keep this album as new as possible but also since BOZ said it should be played altogether. :true:

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose