Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

6 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Emile Haynie too.. how he went from pioneering btd’s sound to making the snoozes he’s been releasing lately I’ll never know. 

this is the same trajectory as Joel Little too, he did such iconic and legendary work on Pure Heroine but almost all of his work since has either been subpar or just bad in general

Just now, blackestday89 said:

Is it possible that we get loved you then and now with ldr9?

yesterday BOZ confirmed it’s not on the album (and in his opinion and his opinion only it’s not very good)

2 minutes ago, blackestday89 said:

Is it possible that we get loved you then and now with ldr9?

No , there are no outtakes /leftovers on this album

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Fantano said that the production Did you know...? It's at Norman's level, unlike COCK and BB.:silly:

stop giving that man a platform

and also for giving me Margaret

It'll be kinda cute if we make a countdown thread/page for the album. I wanna wake up every morning and witness the days getting closer and closer :trisha:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

It'll be kinda cute if we make a countdown thread/page for the album. I wanna wake up every morning and witness the days getting closer and closer :trisha:

didn't we have one for cocc? or am I tripping

I want one too

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

9 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I remember the snippet again, it's confirmed fake. Someone imitating her voice.

omg do we know who it was bc like that snippet even just the instrumental was some of the best I’ve heard in years

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

That would drive me to despair because it's three months away.:bebe:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

1 minute ago, Dreamboy said:

THANK GOD, I WOULD DROP OF THE FANBASE IF SHE WERE!

If the lana fans were nearly as scary as taylor's ID RUNNN. Taylor's fans are lowk the wierdest ppl ever. It's millennials buying the ugliest merch and then going on tiktok and acting like she birthed them.

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

didn't we have one for cocc? or am I tripping

I want one too

yeah i think someone made a countdown clock or something, was it you @Beautiful Loser ?

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

2 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

this would be the entrance to the mental institution lanaboards is

and also for giving me Margaret