Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

19 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

ok so @Wait For Lifeposted that pic of the slut necklace.. in reference or Candy necklace or American whore idk! but the saloon pic as well was posted.. now what does that mean 

what pictures? and where were they posted

13 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

what pictures? and where were they posted

In the pre-pre-release thread, just a zoomed in pic of the slut necklace & a pic of Lana in the saloon (from Lana’s insta). 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

The title track is so amazing :wowcry::icant:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Guys do you know where i can download the font set for this era?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 minutes ago, the ocean said:

thanks bestie, always come thru

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

manifesting this level of clapback from Lana to the culture/ media vultures who keeps tearing her down

"im not your bitch, dont hang your shit on me" - we need this from Lana :cryney2:

we've been robbed of lyric sheets in vinyl for too long... the album being wordy means we need them even more but i'm afraid the lyrics just won't fit on the sleeves :icant: maybe there will be lyrics for at least a few songs like bb

2 hours ago, hotshot2am said:

We need snippets to access the song data, Fingertips and Candy Necklace is all we have :sadcore2:

I found all the ISRCs and barcodes (I don’t know how they work for digital media) from all the tracks in the album. Is that useful in any way? 🥹 

5 minutes ago, honeyxmoon said:

I found all the ISRCs and barcodes (I don’t know how they work for digital media) from all the tracks in the album. Is that useful in any way? 🥹 

this is the case for @hotshot2am