Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

HPV or whatever that damn record stores name he has 24 hours to respond or we are protesting 

it's 10pm here so they won't be open for another 10 hours, it's okay though... hopefully it'll leak before then :oprah2:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 minute ago, honey dew said:

I think it's nice that we don't have the track list we have to wait like 3 months so I don't want to know everything yet. And after the theft, seeing her on the verge of tears in those vids I'm just like.. she should have some shred of control left over how things come out

Right

if the tracklist comes out it’s crickets until early March. I can wait a few weeks :bebe: 

although mess is fun so carry on I highly doubt any of this will be fruitful so

I know the thread is all about the tracklist at this moment, but I do wonder, what does ur mom's gift of foresight say about an album trailer? @Terrence Loves Me :oprah3:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 minute ago, 13beachess said:

I know the thread is all about the tracklist at this moment, but I do wonder, what does ur mom's gift of foresight say about an album trailer? @Terrence Loves Me :oprah3:

i don't see her much anymore since i moved out of town, and she lowkey gets mad everytime i ask for lana news now :toofunny: her patty era

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Just now, Terrence Loves Me said:

i don't see her much anymore since i moved out of town, and she lowkey gets mad everytime i ask for lana news now :toofunny: her patty era

lmao 😭

A loss for the LB culture :crying4:

oh well, thank u anyway for ur past services Ms and Mrs Terrence!

Beskrivning saknas.

i enjoy not having a tracklist or an album trailer it gives us stuff to discuss for the next 2 ish weeks before we get bored :true:

not to mention the lipsters are probably gonna start after those 2 ish weeks so that will take our mind off this until mid january probably

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

12 minutes ago, honey dew said:

I think it's nice that we don't have the track list we have to wait like 3 months so I don't want to know everything yet. And after the theft, seeing her on the verge of tears in those vids I'm just like.. she should have some shred of control left over how things come out

That last shred of control got thrown out the window the moment those -english word for cigarettes- on atrl spilled all the info a day bfre her announcement 

:true:

Just now, mrborntolose said:

someone email them acting like ur lana and say you forgot what the tracklist was and you need them to send it to u :ma:

it's giving - scammers pretending to be beyonce and asking for your bank card details so that she could buy a plane ticket to come to see you

D.png

7 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

when the album releases and each song is literally titled Track 1, Track 2.... then what?

Claiming 11. The acronym BOZ posted is the one that is the longest song on the album. Can someone post the acronym? - GPSOTSOMFWHDSF (6:12)

6 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

when the album releases and each song is literally titled Track 1, Track 2.... then what?

Then Track 10 is probably going to outdo Charli XCX's Track 10 omg :beyonce:

Beskrivning saknas.

3 minutes ago, blackpalmtrees said:

That last shred of control got thrown out the window the moment those -english word for cigarettes- on atrl spilled all the info a day bfre her announcement 

:true:

No there are shreds left so we should act less like faggots in this instance and leave it to Lana. What if the reason she didn't reveal the track list  is because she has some artistic plan for it? Like a trailer of some kind......Unlikely but still, I want her to decide when/how I know

Since they didn't hide it intentionally we'll probably get it once some store uploads all the stuff vinyls include in hq.

I guess since they are still in production they just sent the lq mockup for people to see the covers and the other pictures of each version :um2:

giphy.gif