Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

12 hours ago, gsf said:

@fl0r1dakil0s is there any sexy/sultry/“banger” kinda song? And is there any weird/“bartender” type of song? :w8ing:

if by "sexy sultry banger" you mean something in the vain of cherry or in my feelings there isn't really anything like that on the record

but yes there are several moments where she does "weird" (untraditional i would say is a better word) things vocally and lyrically (sonically as well) 

I just had a horrible nightmare about the album. i accidentally fell asleep, and in my dream I was with Lana on the side of a mountain range, and she kept talking about the album and how important it was that it comes out. and I kept telling her "yes yes I am so excited" and then she told me that its up to ME to get it out and I was like "oh lana no what you must have it mistaken" and then we got in this old abandoned jeep and we had to drive down the mountain to get the album released (????). But in the jeep the gas pedal wouldnt work, and i kept pressing it and she kept saying "PRESS IT PRESS IT! THE ALBUM MUST COME OUT" and i kept trying to press it and it wouldnt press and I was freaking out and she said "PRESS IT. PRESS IT NOW YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" and I was crying and telling her it wouldnt press, and then she let out this deep demonic screaming and she unleashed her tongue and it was dark green:tongue: and it wrapped around my head for a second, and now i was screaming in fear that the album wouldnt come out, and also that lana was going to EAT ME! and she kept screaming PRESS IT PRESS IT and she kicked her legs up and her panties FLEW OFF and out the windshield, thus shattering the windshield, and I was screaming thru it all, especially when the windshield broke, and then i woke up. I dont even want the album at this point. :crying5:

12 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

I just had a horrible nightmare about the album. i accidentally fell asleep, and in my dream I was with Lana on the side of a mountain range, and she kept talking about the album and how important it was that it comes out. and I kept telling her "yes yes I am so excited" and then she told me that its up to ME to get it out and I was like "oh lana no what you must have it mistaken" and then we got in this old abandoned jeep and we had to drive down the mountain to get the album released (????). But in the jeep the gas pedal wouldnt work, and i kept pressing it and she kept saying "PRESS IT PRESS IT! THE ALBUM MUST COME OUT" and i kept trying to press it and it wouldnt press and I was freaking out and she said "PRESS IT. PRESS IT NOW YOU ARE SPOILING EVERYTHING" and I was crying and telling her it wouldnt press, and then she let out this deep demonic screaming and she unleashed her tongue and it was dark green:tongue: and it wrapped around my head for a second, and now i was screaming in fear that the album wouldnt come out, and also that lana was going to EAT ME! and she kept screaming PRESS IT PRESS IT and she kicked her legs up and her panties FLEW OFF and out the windshield, thus shattering the windshield, and I was screaming thru it all, especially when the windshield broke, and then i woke up. I dont even want the album at this point. :crying5:

that's ok it's not ur fault but sounds to me u got something to work thru huh gl w that u figure that shit out but now everyone's gonna start asking u if the panties had the tracklist on them or something so gl w that too ZTgS9kT.gif

UV/Honeymoon

20 minutes ago, lanabanana11 said:

i know i shouldn't laugh at this but i can't help it angelina.gif

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

1 hour ago, lanabanana11 said:

omg this is a crazy dream :oprah2: 

I always have dreams like this too like where the world is in danger and I have to save it somehow lol whenever I have a dream like that I usually wake up feeling even more stressed and exhausted :ma:

I've never had a dream like that involving Lana before though....but I'm about to go to sleep so perhaps tonight's the night :noir:

8 hours ago, letterblue said:

you do realize that he isn't the only one that mixes/masters songs or albums.....right? 

off topic but i love your picture, Dark is so great.

Most people are nothing but pawns on a chessboard led by an unknown hand. – Noah

<3 You guessed it , I love Dark too.

3 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

I LOVE music video for American Whore

18 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

u can tell its fake esp cuz "An eulogy"

but some of them sound cool anyway :crying5: 

same, and also Jon Batiste appears twice so… but yup, some titles sound so cool. desperate at this point :toofloppy: