Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

MANIFESTING A MUSIC VIDEO

C'MON NOW LANITAAAA

JaXUOJ0.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

So which of our LA girlies is gonna RSVP for Charlie’s 12/26 Santa Rave 🎅🏻 and say hi to Lana? And maybe ask about the covers album/unreleased songs album…

I do think the next couple months will fly by. Yeah, January will be cold and slow, maybe another single or MV during that slow time? But February will fly by because it’s a short month! And then we’re at March!  :wub:

And then just 8 - I mean 10 days until the album leaks drops!
We got this guys, just gotta push thru January:party::party::party:

But we’ll have something by then. If not another song, we’ll definitely have some more info about the album :hooker:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

3 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

So the green vinyl is the UO exclusive, I’m going to call and try to get the track list even though I doubt they can help 

i thought the green vinyl was for indie stores exclusively and the red one was for the retails?

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

6 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

i thought the green vinyl was for indie stores exclusively and the red one was for the retails?

https://www.urbanoutfitters.com/shop/lana-del-rey-did-you-know-that-theres-a-tunnel-under-ocean-blvd-limited-edition-2xlp?category=SEARCHRESULTS&color=237&searchparams=q%3Dlana%20del%20rey&type=REGULAR&size=ONE SIZE&quantity=1

looks like Urban’s is gonna be the mint green vinyl also! But a great opportunity for anyone who wanted the green but sold out too fast :)

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

Ok I contracted Urban Outfitters and 

2 minutes ago, colaandvideogames said:

I wonder if it will have a hype sticker, did the Blue Banisters one have a hype sticker? 

5 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Ok I contracted Urban Outfitters and 

I wonder if it will have a hype sticker, did the Blue Banisters one have a hype sticker? 

It didn’t :/

gEqP.gif

23 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

MANIFESTING A MUSIC VIDEO

C'MON NOW LANITAAAA

JaXUOJ0.jpg

LOVE

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, the ocean said:

what the fuck are those flowers called

1 hour ago, Crimson and Clover said:

They kinda look like hibiscus flower, which adds to the beachy aesthetic!

I know it’s  from the Scrophulariaceae family. Not foxglove though.

edit: i believe its between MULLEIN and HOLLYHOCKS , one is an herb and the other is a perennial !

lfdliJiz79XPW4XOUXkqSSPi6R4EQ8IGyVIkaO0G

15 minutes ago, the new snow song said:

i hate to be one of those people but could someone catch me up on any new info regarding the album the last few days? pls n thank u :kiss:

What we've known so far about the tracklist

1. The Grants (insider said it was a full song & a gorgeous opener)

2. There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd - 4:46 🅴

3. Sweet 🅴

4. A&W (American Whore) 🅴 ~ >7 minutes

6. Candy Necklace - 5:18

TBA - Fingertips - 5:48

I think thats pretty much everything so far

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

She's been releasing at least one game changing, career defining song per album ever since her debut

The gag is that it's looking like there will be even better songs on the record 

Would you mind elaborating? I absolutely agree with it but I can't decide for some albums.

I think the most game changing song of her was off to the races tbh. The lyrics and the way she alternated her vocals, she totally snapped, absolutely untouchable

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just saw on LDR Fandom there is lyrics to a unknown song “Longed for a time when I felt trueWhen doing it, I couldn’t handle it.” Does anyone who where these lyrics came from, the song doesn’t have a name 

The lyrics are from Fingertips.

6 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I just saw on LDR Fandom there is lyrics to a unknown song “Longed for a time when I felt trueWhen doing it, I couldn’t handle it.” Does anyone who where these lyrics came from, the song doesn’t have a name 

i've never heard of this before

edit: nevermind i guess it's from fingertips

WGe8ynS.gif