Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 hour ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Has anyone else gotten TONS of ads for the new album? They are doing so much promo

For the entire month of November I was getting Lana pop up ads while watching Instagram stories 😭

Very glad she's getting a nice push. Makes me wonder what other plans they have for future promotion 

54 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wonder what the further roadmap is until the album. A lot can happen between now and march 

"a lot" being nothing followed by more nothing 

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wonder what the further roadmap is until the album. A lot can happen between now and March: tracklist unveiling, second single, videos, live performance, lyrics to Ocean Blvd (Spotify, Youtube), photo shoots. Wasn't there something with Interview magazine? There have been also no selfies for a long time, maybe she'll give us a further insight into the mood or atmosphere of the album.

A&W/ American Whore is what we want

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

she's giving payola i love it - ben and ed better make up for two albums of zero promo 

not this obsessed stan being under every post…

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, CinnamonGay said:

The anime stan is here too...beware

they're a lana hater too so :bebe:

and again i know that a lot of people don't like the lana 2.0 dislikers but if you disconnect out of stan mode for a minute and you just look at the difference between frustrated stans & actual haters it's pretty obvious :bebe:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

it's so strange to me how somebody who clearly doesn't like lana has an account on lanaboards.com... :um2: 

It's giving  no self esteem, like.. why spend your time deliberately making yourself angry :judgingu:

Someone a few pages back said the title track sounds gorgeous with spatial audio so I just checked and it totally does! I think it’s her first song to actually support Dolby atmos so that’s why. Hope the whole album comes in this format!