Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I know BoZ really likes this album but does anyone know his taste? What albums does he not like and which ones does he like? 

he's a massive dua lipa stan

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

He loves BTD, UV, and NFR. Wasn't too big on the last two albums and said Honeymoon has some low points but it's good

Slay. That makes me feel really excited (more excited than I already am😭)

insiders should just spill a title a week atp to keep things in HEAT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, SalvaWHORE said:

insiders should just spill a title a week atp to keep things in HEAT

I really wonder the reasoning behind why the tracklist wasn't revealed when the preorders were up. :whatever2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, Beautiful Loser said:

I really wonder the reasoning why the tracklist wasn't shared when the preordered were up. :whatever2:

I got a feeling there are a few coding badies out there who may be hoarding the tracklist or are too scared to post them (rightfully so). There were definitely some mistakes on release day so I wouldn't be surprised if at least one website didn't mess up. :oopna:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Every time I see the title American Whore I get excited, can wait for our sister Lanz to spill the tea.

I hope we get bass and drums on this one, this title deserves a song that's a BOP like FMWUTTT or MPG :agree:

shades-of-cool-GIFS-lana-del-rey-3722791

Was looking at Lana's iTunes page to see the album covers next to each other and like it really hit me that I've been a fan for almost 12 years. :crai:

I've literally been there for every pre-release era of each album, that's crazy. Ocean Blvd is making me so emotional already lol. 

8V7Yvel.png

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Currently in a fight with someone on Instagram💀 Hasn’t it been confirmed that the title is A&W and not American Whore?

yes

in fact we had A&W before we had American Whore as a title :bebe:

and the only person to refer to it as American Whore is jack, every other source has said it's A&W including BOZ who said that they're the same song (and that it should technically be called AW&J but that lana decided to be quirky)

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

What if A&W has a double meaning... :oopna:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-19-at-2-18-08-PM.png 

These are locations for the A&W restaurant btw 

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

9 minutes ago, the ocean said:

yes

in fact we had A&W before we had American Whore as a title :bebe:

and the only person to refer to it as American Whore is jack, every other source has said it's A&W including BOZ who said that they're the same song (and that it should technically be called AW&J but that lana decided to be quirky)

Good, in that case, I ate them up💅

13 minutes ago, For K said:

What if A&W has a double meaning... :oopna:

Screen-Shot-2022-12-19-at-2-18-08-PM.png 

These are locations for the A&W restaurant btw 

queen of the gas station but instead it’s American whore of the Tulsa A&W

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat