Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

52 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

i would want Jack Donoghue to fuck me to death too :true:

very sexy 

her taste is a little *off* but sometimes she picks a good one 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

2 hours ago, honeymoonwhore said:

DYKTTATUOB is at 3,9 million views on youtube let's get it to 4 million today hoeeees :silly: give Lana her coin so she can put up a billboard in Glasgow next  :bored:

Lol that Glasgow billboard is right on point :thumb3:

Everything. Forever.

Still obsessed with the title track :trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

I see so many people compare this album/the song to past projects, but we've never really gotten a song like Ocean Blvd before. This is the first time Orchestra is front and center, and there aren't trap beats (BTD/HM) or heavy drums in the background. Violets for Roses honestly would probably be the closest we've gotten to a sound like this before. I can see why they say this is more LFL. LFL was unique in it's mostly side A trap songs and the side B folk songs, it was a real 'first' for the sound we got from both albums. I think Ocean Blvd is also going to be a 'first' in Lana's discography, hence why it's hard to compare it to other albums 

"Don’t forget me"

6 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I see so many people compare this album/the song to past projects, but we've never really gotten a song like Ocean Blvd before. This is the first time Orchestra is front and center, and there aren't trap beats (BTD/HM) or heavy drums in the background. Violets for Roses honestly would probably be the closest we've gotten to a sound like this before. I can see why they say this is more LFL. LFL was unique in it's mostly side A trap songs and the side B folk songs, it was a real 'first' for the sound we got from both albums. I think Ocean Blvd is also going to be a 'first' in Lana's discography, hence why it's hard to compare it to other albums 

it feels very much like the LFL of this phase

of her career

new sonic territory and hints towards future sounds, potentially very divisive & has the hits :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

it feels very much like the LFL of this phase

of her career

new sonic territory and hints towards future sounds, potentially very divisive & has the hits :true:

No that's BB to me. Drew started working on the more orchestral sound in VFR and Arcadia, but THIS album feels like the natural next step and new sound

"Don’t forget me"

Honestly the Sean situation has brought new depth to the title song for me. Its like she lost a bit of herself and now she is longing to reconnect. He must have been an important person for her that she let him enter her preserved world only a few came in. This album has much bigger potential to feel  more inspired and personal than BB. The title track is already better than the whole album