Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

24 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm not sure what i should drink when i listen to this album on release day. I'm thinking vodka because it makes me super emotional and depressed. I'm so excited!:trisha:

I’m thinking vodka soda or moscow mule with plenty of citrussy 🍋 :true:

4 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

I’m thinking vodka soda or moscow mule with plenty of citrussy 🍋 :true:

whiskey is a good one too, mix it with a strong blunt :pussypower:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

42 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm not sure what i should drink when i listen to this album on release day. I'm thinking vodka because it makes me super emotional and depressed. I'm so excited!:trisha:

Whiskey sour and a mary jane :nails:

5 hours ago, Venice Peach said:

I think someone reliable said something about electric guitars? I hope we get the production credits soon cause I need Zach on more songs:creepna:

I love the discreet electric guitar sounds popping up towards the end of the title track, I feel like Jack’s the one who added them though

9 hours ago, 5adboy said:

Praying this album will have only 1-2 ballads maybe towards the end. :party:

Blue Banisters had way too many (Arcadia, Beautiful, VfR, Living Legend, NotG, Cherry Blossom, Sweet Carolina)

i hate to break it to you but so far every snippet we have of this album so far/what what we know of other songs based on credits, is a ballad 😭 Ocean Blvd is a ballad, Fingertips is a ballad judging from the snippets, and what we’ve heard of Candy Necklace is very likely a ballad too unless it explodes or something (unlikely because Jon Batiste is credited), RIOPY is a piano composer and is credited on a song, and it has been confirmed that lana interpolates this piece on the album as well. so we already have what we can assume are 5 ballads on the album lol

I hate how quiet she is, even after releasing a single. I miss when she tried to keep up the hype. Now she really releases and dips

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

I hate how quiet she is, even after releasing a single. I miss when she tried to keep up the hype. Now she really releases and dips

i think we definitely are gonna get some mv and trailer, she really showed interest in making the trailer at least

i hope for more magazine shoots but yes she should like go live or something next month :fabcat:

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

18 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

something needs to happen soon :lanahottie:

What? We just got a new single, a bunch of artwork, a release date & etc. what else do we want lol