Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

19 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

16 tracks on the album! 2 of them are interludes though. also Watercolor Eyes has been confirmed not to be on the album :)

yassss we won!!!

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

1 hour ago, This Feeling said:

Which cover is your favorite? I really love this one, I think it's a simply gorgeous photo of her. Like this looks like she's about to serve American classics and standards!

Lana Del Rey - “did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd”  (target Exclusive, Cd) : Target

OG is pretty great too though. So cute, very Lana, she's comingLana Del Rey announces new album 'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under  Ocean Blvd,' shares title track

I like this one sorta idk. This one doesn't fit the vibe of the title track for me! But let's see what it gives when it's out. 

For some reason I'm not IN LOVE with the recoloring. I like the other recolored one is meh

Like it's soft n pretty but somethings missing for me

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Lyrics  and Tracklist | Genius

The red text with the black and white photo is def my favorite 

Wait this song is so tragic now that I’m actually absorbing the lyrics…

so she’s saying basically she was once pretty and popular but eventually time and men will make her become irrelevant and forgotten. and she’s afraid of that happening 

omg…

obviously I don’t AGREE with what I just typed but those are definitely the sentiments of this song. It almost is like a sequel to young & beautiful 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

20 hours ago, lilac heaven said:

16 tracks on the album! 2 of them are interludes though. also Watercolor Eyes has been confirmed not to be on the album :)

i hope american whore isn't an interlude. i hope it's at least five minutes long and we get a video :D

Lana Del Rey, Maggie Lindemann, Banks, Melanie Martinez, & Taylor Momsen are my guardian angels 

Just now, Carmen Del Rey said:

i hope american whore isn't an interlude. i hope it's at least five minutes long and we get a video :D

we know the duration of AW already from an insider but i’m putting it in a spoiler just in case you don’t wanna know

Spoiler

BOZ confirmed that American Whore/A&W is almost 8 minutes long! it’s the longest song on the album and his favorite

46 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

we know the duration of AW already from an insider but i’m putting it in a spoiler just in case you don’t wanna know

Reveal hidden contents

BOZ confirmed that American Whore/A&W is almost 8 minutes long! it’s the longest song on the album and his favorite

Spoiler contains guessing about the other song track lengths

Spoiler

22 minutes per LP side, so that leaves about 9 minutes between The Grants & Sweet

77 days to go :sluttybunny:

7 days in a week, 7 oceans, 7 continents, 7 colors of rainbows, 7 deadly sins and so on

And so like with twice the 7s, not sure what it all means but!!!! :hdu: 

:fabcat:tightens tin foil hat

8 minutes ago, Churchome Rep said:

Spoiler contains guessing about the other song track lengths

Hide contents

22 minutes per LP side, so that leaves about 9 minutes between The Grants & Sweet

I'm predicting The Grants will be one of the tracks over 6 and Sweet will be close to three

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

33 minutes ago, Venice said:

77 days to go :sluttybunny:

7 days in a week, 7 oceans, 7 continents, 7 colors of rainbows, 7 deadly sins and so on

And so like with twice the 7s, not sure what it all means but!!!! :hdu: 

:fabcat:tightens tin foil hat

7 dwarfs
Her Disney+ era :oprah4:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

1 hour ago, Fingertips said:

I'm predicting The Grants will be one of the tracks over 6 and Sweet will be close to three

Short and sweet. :creepna2:

There's the possibility that they're both around 4 and a half minutes, no?

8V7Yvel.png

3 hours ago, This Feeling said:

Which cover is your favorite? I really love this one, I think it's a simply gorgeous photo of her. Like this looks like she's about to serve American classics and standards!

Lana Del Rey - “did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd”  (target Exclusive, Cd) : Target

OG is pretty great too though. So cute, very Lana, she's comingLana Del Rey announces new album 'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under  Ocean Blvd,' shares title track

I like this one sorta idk. This one doesn't fit the vibe of the title track for me! But let's see what it gives when it's out. 

For some reason I'm not IN LOVE with the recoloring. I like the other recolored one is meh

Like it's soft n pretty but somethings missing for me

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Lyrics  and Tracklist | Genius

917e986008960e6a9d6d6f5ddc441ecb.jpg

this one :flutter:  & the original one :flutter: if only I had money :flutter:

the right order of listening, if you ask tunebat (and my new algorithm)

1. ocean blvd 

2. if you lie down with me 

3. watercolor eyes 

4. good looking (stripped) - suki waterhouse 

5. melrose meltdown - suki waterhouse 

6. heaven, california - honey gentry 

7. riverside