Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 hours ago, This Feeling said:

Which cover is your favorite? I really love this one, I think it's a simply gorgeous photo of her. Like this looks like she's about to serve American classics and standards!

Lana Del Rey announces new album 'Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under  Ocean Blvd,' shares title track

Lana Del Rey - Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd Lyrics  and Tracklist | Genius

These 2 and the store exclusive which to me so far is the most fitting to the title track

4.png

So yeah basically I love them all lmao

51 minutes ago, tulsa jesus freaks said:

this is so delusional but i kinda wish american whore will be smth like FMWUTTT:um2:

im manifesting (and speaking into existence!!) that american whore is wilder than mermaid motel and faster than off to the races giphy.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

I'm honestly so mad that we still don't have the trackist but i'm also really proud of her team for avoiding the leaks and promoting this album properly. It's nice having info, but it sometimes feels like opening your presents before christmas day and ruining the excitement. Keep it up, Ben. The hype is strong! :thankyou:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

50 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm honestly so mad that we still don't have the trackist 

To be fair we'd all "claim" the tracks for a couple of days and then be bored and demanding again haha :magikarp:

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

I'm honestly so mad that we still don't have the trackist but i'm also really proud of her team for avoiding the leaks and promoting this album properly. It's nice having info, but it sometimes feels like opening your presents before christmas day and ruining the excitement. Keep it up, Ben. The hype is strong! :thankyou:

fr i was kinda dissapointed when we didn't get the tracklist on Dec 7th... so glad it hasn't leaked tho

They may as well just release the tracklist now bcos it will leak via some random webstore or Amazon Germany in a few weeks anyway

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

2 hours ago, Blue Rev said:

They may as well just release the tracklist now bcos it will leak via some random webstore or Amazon Germany in a few weeks anyway

Also the tracklist generates hype and rumors :dmd:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I had a dream that the next single leaked and it was called Tampa. I only knew about it cause I saw a thread here and a LB post on IG from a livestream titled "Lana about Tampa" :thumb3:

I was so excited about it but I woke up :wtf3:

I had to search what "Tampa" was cause I had no idea... Lana's putting random city names on my subconscious :thumb2:

giphy.gif

9 hours ago, Venice said:

77 days to go :sluttybunny:

7 days in a week, 7 oceans, 7 continents, 7 colors of rainbows, 7 deadly sins and so on

And so like with twice the 7s, not sure what it all means but!!!! :hdu: 

:fabcat:tightens tin foil hat

It means Crazy for You will leak within the next 7 days :party:

whatarecoloris.jpg

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I imagine American Whore will be like if Black Bathing Suit and Fucked My Way To The Top had a baby 

I was thinking more like Venice Bitch and BBS, with a dash of dealer

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

American Whore will be

as dangerous as Off To The Races cinematic setup

as controversial & declarative as Fucked My Way Up To The Top lyrical content

as glamourous as Art Deco 

as atmospheric as Heroin (at midst of Topanga in a hot summer night)

as endless as Venice Bitch imaginary psychedelic Ocean Blvd driveway

as nostalgic as White Dress godly hour by the sunset of a late summer afternoon

as chaotic as Black Bathing Suit swimming pool full of neon, hazy & ecstasy

You didn't hear it from me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing