Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Okay so American Whore will be iconic but what about Fingertip’s? I feel like it will be a great track to mediate and do witchy things idk 

Absolutely :true:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

Okay so American Whore will be iconic but what about Fingertip’s? I feel like it will be a great track to mediate and do witchy things idk 

It's probably the biggest representative of the automatic singing thingy on the album so I have high hopes (and a lot of curiosity :brows:).

It can be great or a mess but the snippet sounds good and boz praised it (I don't trust his taste but the fact that he didn't straight up hate it is a good sign)

giphy.gif

3rd week without an album tracklist :wat:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

the vibes in this thread are getting weird :xgiggle:

anyway. i had flu and a high fever for like 3 days and ocean blvd was the first song i listened to when i got better, and it sounded so amazing and fresh and magical almost. can't believe it's been almost a month and i can only imagine what we're getting with this album. i actually love the fact we know so little :flutter:

i'm sure we're getting a new single (and maybe the tracklist) end of january/february, and perhaps another one right before the album.

thinking about The Grants, Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?, Sweet, A&W, track 5, Candy Necklace, track 7, track 8, Fingertips, track 10, track 11, track 12, track 13, track 14, track 15, and track 16. :oprah3:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 hours ago, flamingpie said:

the vibes in this thread are getting weird :xgiggle:

anyway. i had flu and a high fever for like 3 days and ocean blvd was the first song i listened to when i got better, and it sounded so amazing and fresh and magical almost. can't believe it's been almost a month and i can only imagine what we're getting with this album. i actually love the fact we know so little :flutter:

i'm sure we're getting a new single (and maybe the tracklist) end of january/february, and perhaps another one right before the album.

it is so magical!! i feel like i go through a rebirth everytime i listen to it:hair: 

cjRjPWT.gif          QODlvVl.gif.     

41 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

thinking about The Grants, Did you know that there's a tunnel under ocean blvd?, Sweet, A&W, track 5, Candy Necklace, track 7, track 8, Fingertips, track 10, track 11, track 12, track 13, track 14, track 15, and track 16. :oprah3:

let us manifest tracklist together cuz honestly I am tired of thinking 

23 minutes ago, Sunset Opal said:

let us manifest tracklist together cuz honestly I am tired of thinking 

This is the first album we don’t have the tracklist with the preorder and although this is the most exciting moment of any pre-release for me, I’m surprisingly fine without having it yet. I really loved when we learned about the tracklist of LFL through magazine interviews… (even though she scrapped Yosemite while it was her favourite and had talked tremendously about it :thumb3:). I wouldn’t be mad if we learned some titles through a magazine interview again before the big reveal of the last titles.

4 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

to be honest, I don't care to know the tracklist, I can live without it until the album release. :diva:

For any artist other than Lana, I can wait until release for the tracklist. But for Lana’s albums, It’s fun, to imagine how some songs sound based on their title alone, before release. And to claim some songs (even though I’m almost always wrong about the songs I think I’ll love the most vs reality :thumb3:).

but more exciting to me is the song lengths :godlaugh: And just knowing that many songs are over 5 min, that one is 7 min+, I already love this album :blush3:

15 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

to be honest, I don't care to know the tracklist, I can live without it until the album release. :diva:

yes I thought I couldn't but turns out I'm feeling good and patient kid-thumbs-up.gif

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

19 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

same but i need to know how many interlude’s we will get 

21 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

For any artist other than Lana, I can wait until release for the tracklist. But for Lana’s albums, It’s fun, to imagine how some songs sound based on their title alone, before release. And to claim some songs (even though I’m almost always wrong about the songs I think I’ll love the most vs reality :thumb3:).

but more exciting to me is the song lengths :godlaugh: And just knowing that many songs are over 5 min, that one is 7 min+, I already love this album :blush3:

yes, we will most likely find out at some point. I wish Lana would make a dynamic on her Instagram to reveal the track list. :pray2: