Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, the new snow song said:

are the amazon & indie exclusives up for pre-order anywhere yet? i tried googling it but i am not very good with these things

someone answer us PLEASE

"And when you see my face on every billboard and TV screen, you'll regret the day you walked away" :lanahairflip3: :legend:

I literally can’t remember the last time there was such an almost unanimous joy in the pre-release :crai: Today is just win after win 

imageproxy.jpg

I just wanna know how many cds there will be and if there's gonna be a bundle like last time :lange:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, the new snow song said:

are the amazon & indie exclusives up for pre-order anywhere yet? i tried googling it but i am not very good with these things

INDIE Should be Rough Trade, Haven’t seen it yet.

Now I think The Amazon will really be Target…

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Brat said:

okay i know atleast one of you bitches has the links to other vinyl covers so send the goddamn links and help the fellow lipsters out

i can only find the white one :(((

indie is up on roughtrade, havent seen the red retail one yet.

amazon is up in belgium, at least. https://www.amazon.com.be/dp/B0BP46PVVG?ref_=cm_sw_r_apin_dp_ADX6N7HPV3R4E7M22ET7&language=en_GB

waiting for the german drop 

image.png

I’m out of money till midnight do you think the white vinyl will still be there when I get paid tonight?! I’m trying to figure out how to get money to land in my account rn just for this occasion but am struggling. Love the album cover and 60s font and tits out. Man

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I'm either getting the Amazon pressing, or the Indie retail at my local record store :true:....but what if I'd want the elusive webstore pressing with Lanits booba?! Would that be resold for an asinine price?! Would I even enjoy the album if the lead was just "alright" for me? Hmmmm- maybe I want a signed CD I don't have any by her....but her signature wasn't too gag worthy for BB :popcorn:.....maybe I'll just stick to waiting for the Indie pressing

Just now, maysparkle said:

I’m out of money till midnight do you think the white vinyl will still be there when I get paid tonight?! I’m trying to figure out how to get money to land in my account rn just for this occasion but am struggling. Love the album cover and 60s font and tits out. Man

that ones not gonna sell out for a while imo

image.png

CRYINGGGGGG

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

25 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Y’all. The production is fucking gorgeous. The most perfect bridge between her older and more recent work. WE FUCKING WON

Literally, it's all I could wish for :trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png