Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

very excited that these songs are all new. :gclap:

Haven't had an album with all new songs since Lust for Life. :defeated:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I was pretty surprised to see that Neil actually shot those photos for lana, I thought they were just random Neil pics that Lana liked (which is totally fine). Makes me reassured that she specifically wanted the ocean aesthetic for the album. 

6 minutes ago, ShadesOfViolence said:

I need one song whose lyrics are depressing af but the production is hopeful and slightly upbeat.

the way we could predict what song it would be if the track list was out 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

i have this pinterest board which is basically how i perceive the aesthetic or vibe of each album/era. i started ocean blvd but it’s obviously not going to be perfect without the album actually being out, but i have stuff so far ! again, just my interpretation of each era ♡ 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

4 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

The things I would do for A&W/American Whore to sound like Ptolemaea by Ethel Cain, like imagine 

This would be the ultimate collapse but I have a sad feeling that this album will be very just okay and I’ll listen to the masterpiece that is Preacher’s Daughter as a coping mechanism :poordat: