Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I don’t believe that this album won’t have a music video, she literally made some for bb and cocc and she didn’t seem this excited

jan better have a new single and a video, IM MANIFESTING 

i realize I keep repeating the same shit, fuck it’s so dry right now LANA do something 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

38 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I don’t believe that this album won’t have a music video, she literally made some for bb and cocc and she didn’t seem this excited

i realize I keep repeating the same shit, fuck it’s so dry right now LANA do something 

Who said she won’t …maybe she intended TUOB to be like a buzz single.  With a full single with productions and promotion coming next.

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

at first i didn’t think we were getting any MVs this era, i thought everything intended for the videos was lost with her hard drives. and then someone pointed out that it’s possibly a requirement of her record deal to release at least 3 music videos per era, which is very likely looking back at past album cycles (and explains why there are a few videos that just feel unnecessary lmaooo). and there are some weird requirements in the industry, i remember reading something a few months ago about how some promoters require musicians to play encores at their concerts otherwise they’re breaching the contract 😭 i have a feeling whatever videos we do get are going to be quite rough but i hope they’re rough in a Honeymoon MV/Ultraviolence MV way rather than a LMLYLAW MV way

Can’t wait until this album comes out so I can cook up a TUOB personality quiz:brows:

trying to decide what I’ll do with the interludes—don’t think I could handle the backlash if people here started getting the pastor track result:shh: 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, Big Star said:

lemme revive this thread... many things this reader said came true let's dive in! :oprah3:

Okay they said mostly things that are so far turning to be about 90% true.

They said Lana will be very honest and brutal

:defeated:

2 hours ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Who said she won’t …maybe she intended TUOB to be like a buzz single.  With a full single with productions and promotion coming next.

I think you’re right: TUOB is probably a fan single and with the theft, it changed plans a bit (I don’t think this was meant to be the lead single, but the one coming with the preorder; by having a preorder in December, her team needed a cute song but not necessarily the one that would create a lot of buzz around the album… until things pick up again after Christmas)

quick realization i just had while listening to Get Free… you guys know how BoZ said that A&W doesn’t make sense as a title, considering the hook must just be “American Whore”? It obviously could just be Lana being quirky and referencing the Root Beer/fast food chain, but I also wonder if A&W could, to her, be a reference to Amy and Whitney (whose names are the ones censored in the Get Free chorus) instead

3 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

quick realization i just had while listening to Get Free… you guys know how BoZ said that A&W doesn’t make sense as a title, considering the hook must just be “American Whore”? It obviously could just be Lana being quirky and referencing the Root Beer/fast food chain, but I also wonder if A&W could, to her, be a reference to Amy and Whitney (whose names are the ones censored in the Get Free chorus) instead

look two posts above this 😭

17 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

when Sweet is a VFR demo then what…

Then we’re gonna leave this juju in 2022 because DYK the album is her magnum condom composed of all new material with the potential exception of her sampling her own music per boz’s latest tweets but we choose to ignore this because we’re strong smart and hot girls who are winning and will continue to win until the album leaks comes out on March 10th :oprah3:

22 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

when Sweet is a VFR demo then what…

then we will be streaming

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.