Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

does anyone have a picture of the blurry but official tracklist of the album? there's a "leaked" tracklist floating around and i wanted to see if it matched

if so, considering that as as a guest i can't post pictures, is sharing links to sketchy websites allowed? lol

2 hours ago, DinahLee said:

I miss Album trailers\samplers GOD they were so iconic.

That Summertime Sadness endless b-roll footage of smoke and then the snippets being stitched together for fake leaks

The West Coast B-roll footage serving more drama than the music video itself

the GORGEOUS footage from the original Ultraviolence video + Honeymoon BTS and listening to Freak for the first time.

and of course the most iconic of them all aka L-st For Life which didn't have any song playing but was crypt af. Ugh. Iconic. Just iconic.

She's a VISUALIST when she's in the mood for it. 

exactly !!

At this point even some clips from her album photoshoot of her being mysterious in her bedroom would be perfect for an album trailer :wowcry:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

I need an album trailer like this again so bad

everyone remembers where they were when this dropped… I was in my 9th grade french class during a test when I got the notification, I RANNNN to the bathroom and failed the test because i ran out of time during the period since i was gone for so long freaking out 😭😭

9 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Courtney Love just mentioned Lana in her most recent Instagram caption saying she got the phrase ‘overculture’ from Lana

Time to start guessing which track will have the word “overculture” in it! :sass:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

its coming in softly on the wings of a bomb

yes it's gonna drop like a bomb and blow our minds away :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg