Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

she's more of a real insider than DragonWhore. :true:

Speaking of, she's been real quiet lately 

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I keep thinking of a MV with her walking down the tunnel with a faux fur coat and a very revealing cleavage, characteristic of this era :eartha2:

Very Russian wh0re like

I'm trying to manifest it :clapback:

On 1/3/2023 at 11:32 AM, blackpalmtrees said:

Lana rly just dropped the single on us like birdshit and then crawled back to @honeymoon posting family shit like she aint have a album coming out in 3 months

mcdebra.gif

2 months and 7 days* :hooker:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Lana rly just dropped the single on us like birdshit and then crawled back to @honeymoon posting family shit like she aint have a album coming out in 3 months

mcdebra.gif

another Honeymoon/Tunnel parallel: just dropping the record and never talking about it for over five years, leading to speculation that she hates it but it's actually one of her favorites, she's so quirky :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

mcdebra.gif

And she didn't even really announce it when it came out :gurl:

Just now, Rico25 said:

And she didn't even really announce it when it came out :gurl:

the way she posted only more than an hour later after the single dropped :gurl: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Lana on January 7th : Did You Know That There's A Single Out Called Did You Know That There’s A Tunnel Under Ocean Boulevard, Don't Forget Her :oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, ultrablvds said:

i’m trying to restrain myself from listening to ocean blvd too much before the album comes out but i cant help it…. it’s become a top 5 title track from her easily :trisha:

i love this energy 

she only has 8 title tracks :ma:

What if the long acronym is actually 2 songs in 1 :brows:

I guess boz would have dropped some clues and he didn't mention anything about it when describing the song but I can't imagine that long ass title being just one sentence :hide:

I'd say the title is 2 or 3 separate sentences like GPS - The Story of (...) - HDSF

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Future Jazz said:

she only has 8 title tracks :ma:

9 if you count "Ride" :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, salvatorelovesyou said:

I think Lana could have named "Paradise" to Bel Air and made it the title track. 

"Roses, Paradise, take me there
I've been waiting to meet you"

Gods And Monsters would be great album title :true:

To this day I still think ‘Music to Watch Boys To’ would’ve been an ICONIC album title, ‘Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it’ would’ve ended careers if it was the NFR title, and BB should’ve been called ‘Wildflower Wildfire’. i wonder what other title track-worthy songs on the Ocean Blvd track list we’ll get

2 minutes ago, lilac heaven said:

To this day I still think ‘Music to Watch Boys To’ would’ve been an ICONIC album title, ‘Hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it’ would’ve ended careers if it was the NFR title, and BB should’ve been called ‘Wildflower Wildfire’. i wonder what other title track-worthy songs on the Ocean Blvd track list we’ll get

American Whore :illumilana:

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024