Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

This is what he said about the pastor interlude “it's over 4 minutes of him SCREAMING, it's a very brain-frying moment but I grew to not skip it somehow”. 

holy shit i'm gonna have to get so high for this album aren't i, i might spend ALL DAY just hitting my bong on and off so come midnight i am in another dimension :angie:

Spoiler

in before it causes me to have a 12 hour nap

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Watch this album take the longest time to leak despite everything being out there right now :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

Watch this album take the longest time to leak despite everything being out there right now :air:

I’ll be so mad if it leaks tbh, it better not..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

5 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

I’ll be so mad if it leaks tbh, it better not..

I don't want it to leak either. But I also don't want to be left with nothing until launch. Boz could make tea until March 10th. :smile:

I would love someone to ask Boz what era this album channels as a whole (like how BTD is more 60s while UV/LFL’s second half/NFR are mainly 70s with NFR also a bit of the 90s). I’m guessing it’ll most likely be 70s also but it’d be cool to know 

sgopYhV.gif

12 minutes ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

holy shit i'm gonna have to get so high for this album aren't i, i might spend ALL DAY just hitting my bong on and off so come midnight i am in another dimension :angie:

Hide contents

in before it causes me to have a 12 hour nap

This is what I did on COCC (leak day) and BB release day and it was amazing. Absolutely worth it.

1 minute ago, Crimson and Clover said:

I would love someone to ask Boz what era this album channels as a whole (like how BTD is more 60s while UV/LFL’s second half/NFR are mainly 70s with NFR also a bit of the 90s). I’m guessing it’ll most likely be 70s also but it’d be cool to know 

Last time I asked him something Lana related on twitter he blocked me :((

15 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

When it does and every track is still untitled :air: can't wait to scrobble track 13 on repeat!

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

1 minute ago, plastiscguy said:

When it does and every track is still untitled :air: can't wait to scrobble track 13 on repeat!

When we single out one word from the song to be the title, but it's a whole sentence that isn't even mentioned in the track :air:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

9 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

The album cover photoshoot reminds me of the 60s' valley of the dolls movie, specially the photo with the pink blouse

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

16 minutes ago, Crimson and Clover said:

next album we’re due for her 90s mazzy star era

2 hours ago, terrenceszyou said:

Oh, gosh, when they complain about piano tracks, they mean piano-only ballads, not Cruel World. :smh:

like why are so many being dense on purpose :awkney: 

not wanting more piano ballads obviously doesn’t mean people don’t want another video games, they just want anything other than the usual generic piano chords with a garaband violin slapped on top

the title track is a great improvement tho, it’s very layered and a step in the right direction + real pianists being on the record is reassuring too 

4 hours ago, Thoth said:

Little general summary:

-Track 8,13,14 or 16 could be Bleachers collab

-Track 11 or 12 could be GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

-RIOPY in Track 11 sent Lana a piano composition

-Aljosha Konstanty in Track 14 sent Lana a piano composition

-There are 6 tracks over 5 minutes length

-Pastor Interlude:  "It kinda sets the unsettling eerie tone that makes pastors bullshit intriguing. But it's just something very random, you can hear Lana giggling and whispering while he's talking so she must have recorded it with her phone while being on the sermon."

Bleachers collab is track 13.

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.

Aljosha Konstanty composition is this: 

The album has lots of samples. And most of them are on YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Jimmy Jimmy Coco Puff!

:pout:

3 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

Bleachers collab is track 13.

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.

Aljosha Konstanty composition is this: 

The album has lots of samples. And most of them are on YouTube.

Um :pout: Don’t be shy keep going