Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

2 minutes ago, gasstationkween said:

I have reason to believe kintsugi, I’ve been keeping tea I’ve known since September to myself but a mutual friend of mines told me that he was asked to play piano for Lana for her new album, he had a very viral piano composition on TikTok and kind of blew up so all the samples make sense 

what is going on right now 

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

a compilation of everything spilled by the trusted icon and legend Kintsugi

Hide contents

Bleachers collab is track 13.

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.

American Whore - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat;
lyrics: This is the experience of being an American Whore.

Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?

PT is a song title acronym

The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life

Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste

"You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)

random lyrics (from sweet or?):  If you want someone

Then just call me

And remember that I'll be

Sweet and barefeet

either OPENING or CLOSING line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me

"his nickname" is a song title (Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)

The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples

The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015

track 16 link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5

Ohhh this album is gonna ATE 

The sites starting to run a bit slower, at least on my end. That's always a sign to me that shit's getting real 

imageproxy.jpg

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Obviously! I'm only sharing info. The era is pretty dead so I felt like hyping you up just a lil bit :) 

Can we ask in which track Jim is mentioned. Even if it's just the track number? :kiss:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

@Kintsugi could you explain why blackoutzone thinks the title "aw&j" would make sense more, rather than "a&w"? 

because "this is the experience of being an american whore" doesn't seem to fit with "aw&j" but maybe there's more to it...

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, Maltese Falcon said:

please whatever you do dont share any snippets or leak the album like im afraid

yes, I mean, I love to know new information about the album or about lana but I think we are going a little too far...

𝓘'𝓶 𝓸𝓫𝓼𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝔀𝓲𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓼

𝓒𝓪𝓷𝓭𝔂 𝓝𝓮𝓬𝓴𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮𝓼

lv-0-20230326000515.gif

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

Why do you think I use the spoiler tag miss thing

I know I'm not mad at you I just can't restrain myself from looking at it, I would've been spoiled on twitter either way cause that brazilian ldr account loves to post info there first

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

RIOPY / SYML / AK is that you?

No he turned down the offer, he was in discussion with them for a while but apparently her label was quite difficult she however was nice 

i like your ultra-violent swing :grinds:

can we also keep track of all the samples confirmed to be used on this album? i just remember these: 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ