Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:
  Reveal hidden contents

If “Burn Where You Belong” is a song on this album, do we think that recent snippet that leaked with the lyrics “I don’t wish you well / I’ll see you in hell” (or whatever it was) is that?

i don't think that's the exact phrase iirc – 

Spoiler

"burn where you belong" would make sense with those lyrics, but i think it's "burn me where you belong" so i'm not sure.

i wouldnt mind if it was though although it makes me scared :icant:

sUcVobB.png

1 minute ago, hotshot2am said:

It's not on the album, but I don't know from what year it is exactly.

How do u know it’s not on the album:wat:

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

It was the insider’s previous username on Lanaboards. He later said “my nickname” when we asked to drop a title so it could also be his old username

a song with a title that's so blatantly angry in itself CAN'T disappoint. i hope that's a title and if it is it's definitely a sean song :true:

😋🫶🏼

3 minutes ago, imapartygirl said:

Someone said that they posted it and it got removed for copyright, and boz never spilled from what year it was from, just that it was real. I’m kind of starting to think it’s on the album:creepna3:

I noticed that too! But I now think we have reason to believe it’s not lol (see quote below) - 

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

I see - the drums on it reminded me of TNBAR, and that paired with the timbre of her vocals makes me think it’s from 2016. But that’s all speculation! 

5 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

wait have you heard the album??

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

1 minute ago, imapartygirl said:

How do u know it’s not in the album:wat:

BoZ's friend explained the origin of the snippet on Twitter, they used it in a video as background music over a year ago, someone found it and reuploaded it. Also it doesn't get recognized when scanning like all other album snippets.

2 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

i don't think that's the exact phrase iirc – 

Reveal hidden contents

"burn where you belong" would make sense with those lyrics, but i think it's "burn me where you belong" so i'm not sure.

i wouldnt mind if it was though although it makes me scared :icant:

Spoiler

You’re right! I forgot the word that changes the whole meaning LOL. I mean, with the lyrics “I’ll see you in hell” that kind of implies she’ll be burned where someone belongs, like hell? :um2: Not sure though, I’m with you on this one..

13 minutes ago, rhubysyrup said:

wait the way the sampled song is probs high by the beach remember when eclipse mentioned it and that screen grab from the mv honeymoon posted last year :oprah4:

istg if she samples that high-igh-igh again :awkney:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

Just now, hotshot2am said:

No :bebe: See my other comment above.

i just saw :wowcry:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, shadesofyayo said:

istg if she samples that high-igh-igh again :awkney:

it would be iconic i would love that :smile: i don't think she will though ... maybe venice bitch? "fan favorite" is hard like is it an obscure fan favorite or a popular fan favorite...

sUcVobB.png

42 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Could GPS acronym actually be from violet?!

believe me, I literally grabbed the book to try to find it out of desperation :toofunny:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

40 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

BoZ's friend explained the origin of the snippet on Twitter, they used it in a video as background music over a year ago, someone found it and reuploaded it. Also it doesn't get recognized when scanning like all other album snippets.

link?

WHAT DID I MISS? PLEASEE I CANT KEEP UP WITH ALL THE MADNESS :hair:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

WHAT DID I MISS? PLEASEE I CANT KEEP UP WITH ALL THE MADNESS :hair:

Spoiler
  • Bleachers collab is track 13.
  • GPSOTSOMFWHDSF's actual title is out there. It was posted few days ago somewhere you wouldn't expect.
  • American ***** - This song starts as a raw, angry acoustic guitar based song And ends with a slutty trap beat; lyrics: This is the experience of being an American *****.
  • Sweet - Sweet is the Love Song of the album. lyrics: Do you want children? Do you want to marry me?
  • PT is a song title acronym
  • "The interludes are the worst things you'll ever hear in your life"
  • Second interlude is Track 7, comes right after Candy Necklace, features Jon Batiste
  • "You know it already" (the first word of the GPSOTS acronym)
  • random lyrics:  If you want someone, Then just call me, And remember that I'll be, Sweet and barefeet
  • either opening or closing line of the album is: I'm gonna take mind of you with me
  • "his nickname" is a song title (we're guessing Kintsugi or sth kintsugi-related)
  • "The songs are richer and more interesting in that aspect but there's also a lot of samples"
  • The Tommy Genesis "feature" is from 2015
  • track 16 (5:55) link: https://www.aha-music.com/154747a335d54d7ba17425bcfe4a0eb5 and "A lot of you will die at Track 16 The outro is one for the books".
  • one of "fan favorites" is sampled on the album
  • the album is full of new material apart from the samples
  • there's a song similar to cinnamon girl or tulsa jesus freak ("Yes and I posted the instrumental of it earlier. " - sorry i dint save the link lol)
  • "burn me where you belong" was his previous username however he said nothing about this
  • his opinion about how the album will be received: "Critics tend to love cohesive albums, I wouldn't necessarily call it that. The record is quite wild and adventurous sonically, definitely unexpected. It's like a rollercoaster at some point, she's swinging between dark & berserk and vulnerable & fragile. And there's even more to that."
  • on "The Grants" - "Weddings! Funerals!"
  • Track 11 samples the RIOPY song FLO

• Track 14 samples the AK song Wanderlust 

:sass:

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey