Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Spoiler

This shit better actually be on the album the piano in the middle is so gorg I can imagine her singing over it and it’s got me like :bebe:

imagining some strings added into the mix :bebe: 

take jacks piano away from him and let her find the rest of her instrumentals on YouTube from now on if we get stuff like the two revealed tonight 

if "kintsugi" is related to a title does that mean gold imagery is coming back :wowcry: gold teeth, gold nail polish, gold coins, gold lamé, gold bikini chain in the moonlight - blue can only dream of holding the same power that gold wields in her lyrics giphy.gif

mUENGN9.png

3 hours ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

GPSOTSOMFWHDSF

God Protect & Save Our Troops So Our Mothers Find a Warm Home - Don't Stop Fighting

sister to QFTC, it's a pro-war song

OMG :oprah4:

2 minutes ago, ByDayAnother said:

Whoa, just woke up after having my first Lama album dream in which the whole album leaked, crazy.

dont manifest it :pls:

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

the tommy collab thing doesn’t make sense

first boz said there weren’t any outtakes so how is the song from 2015? unless he never heard it

and tommy started making music in 2017 so she probably did her verse or whatever she does recently 

12 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

the tommy collab thing doesn’t make sense

first boz said there weren’t any outtakes so how is the song from 2015? unless he never heard it

and tommy started making music in 2017 so she probably did her verse or whatever she does recently 

maybe it’s an old song from around 2015 that we haven’t heard, and Tommy added a verse to it?

or maybe the fan favourite sample is from 2015 & it was turned into a new track for the Tommy collab??? Idk

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: