Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, honeymoonwhore said:

Did he clarify if it was a lyric sample or an instrumental? 

I really think it's a honeymoon song. either title track, music to watch boys to, high by the beach, or maybe terrence. But we'll see

He didn't specify, but I think it will be sung melody, like BBS. Honeymoon would be cool too, but for some reason I think it's a very popular and easily recognizable track. That's why I bet on hits: SS, BTD, Young and Beautiful, etc.

it’s either god knows i tried, swan song or high by the beach (or at least something from honeymoon) there’s literally no way it’s not after all the honeymoon references she made in the past months 

I don't think Honeymoon's title track or HBTB are fan favorites. If it is a HM track, I bet Music to Watch Boys to, The Blackest Day, or Terrence (the latter two would be "shocking")

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

I don't think Honeymoon's title track or HBTB are fan favorites. If it is a HM track, I bet Music to Watch Boys to, The Blackest Day, or Terrence (the latter two would be "shocking")

ugh Terrence i'd die immediately

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

The sample is probably either from the production or the melody. If it was just lyrics they would have said she "references an old track". Like I wouldn't say Get Free samples Ride for example :um2:

I want to be surprised by it but I'm sure I'll read it somewhere before I'm able to listen to it :krylie:

If it's an absolute fan favorite it has to be from her first albums cause other than Venice Bitch I don't recall any other universally loved track from the past records (at the same level of OTTR for example)

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

She did dance to the SS remix (and standard) last summer in Italy and said "stars align" :judgingu3:

I completely forgot about Stars Align lmao

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

4 hours ago, Frangipani said:

ChatGPT reveals all :ma:

Screenshot-20230107-095148-444.png

I just want to say that I love this one. This seems so Lana too - it reminds me of the Ride monologue where she says, "but upon an unfortunate series of events, saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken."

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

She did dance to the SS remix (and standard) last summer in Italy and said "stars align" :judgingu3:

unmanifest it 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Blue Ribbon said:

I completely forgot about Stars Align lmao

It was probably cause it was a cute coincidence for SS to be playing at that restaurant but I still want to believe it means something :hide:

Just now, Fingertips said:

unmanifest it 

I love SS :bebe: (not the remix tho)

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

It was probably cause it was a cute coincidence for SS to be playing at that restaurant but I still want to believe it means something :hide:

I love SS :bebe: (not the remix tho)

I like SS, but we are manifesting Honeymoon references only :oprah3: