Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

59 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Se for uma música de lua de mel sendo amostrada, as únicas faixas desse álbum que eu consideraria favoritas dos fãs seriam Terrance e Salvatore. No entanto, eu também não ficaria surpreso se Lana tivesse escolhido uma das canções de lua de mel que ela mencionou recentemente, como God Knows I Tried ou Swan Song (que estão no meu top 5 em Honeymoon, então se ela as experimentou, eu acho que morreria, voltaria à vida e depois morreria de novo)

fans love Art Deco too

:twirls:

2 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Yes, a second Fingertips demo was sold a month later and a snippet leaked. It's more similar to how it will sound on the album.

just listened to it, the background voice scared the shit out of me. it sounds good tho!

and also for giving me Margaret

thinking on how she repeats “I couldn’t handle it” multiple times in different tones… fingertips is coming for blood me fears

and also for giving me Margaret

11 minutes ago, kaliuchis said:

just listened to it, the background voice scared the shit out of me. it sounds good tho!

do u have a link king

mod note: user has been warned for this post

Edited by admin
Requesting illegal downlink links to leaks/snippets of copyrighted content intended for commercial release through purchase & streaming is not allowed x

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

I would love if PT was actually Pacific Time. I kinda love when she sings about mundane things (such as different timezones) and make them sound poetic and beautiful :smokes3:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

8 minutes ago, hotshot2am said:

Yes, a second Fingertips demo was sold a month later and a snippet leaked. It's more similar to how it will sound on the album.

do we know where the audio tag of the guy yelling is from? i thought it was a show or something but idk which one and now i’m thinking could it maybe be part of the interlude … 

Spoiler

i’m probably wrong i don’t watch enough tv 😭😭😭😭😭

sUcVobB.png

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

it could simply be Preacher's Talk or Pastor's Talk :um2:

:mj2: oop!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, honeybadger said:

do we know where the audio tag of the guy yelling is from? i thought it was a show or something but idk which one and now i’m thinking could it maybe be part of the interlude … 

I tried transcribing and searching it but I couldn't find anything. It sounds like it's from a show or movie cause there's 2 people talking and I don't recognize their voices :um2:

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

I tried transcribing and searching it but I couldn't find anything. It sounds like it's from a show or movie cause there's 2 people talking and I don't recognize their voices :um2:

ohhh i didn’t hear that there were two people … someone was pounding chicken in my kitchen so it was a little hard to hear :um2: i think my theory is debunked then

sUcVobB.png

4 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Reveal hidden contents

i’m probably wrong i don’t watch enough tv 😭😭😭😭😭

It's from Smiling Friends: https://www.getyarn.io/yarn-clip/36784a3c-e587-4bc9-b27e-102d810fbf3c

PT stands for Peach TFuzz:true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: