Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

inspired by @crazyforyou... my own personal prerelease bingo card

Spoiler

4RVcdak.png

looks like this so far ... not counting hawaii as a random trip and not counting rockefeller as a snippet unless those arent filled by the end ... i feel like this isnt going to work :toofunny: "ldr village updates" and "we find out what DNC means" may never happen..

Spoiler

U3FiUgW.jpg

sUcVobB.png

When the GPSOTSOMFWHDSF reveal is nestled in a print-only Tulsa newspaper as a personals column and is an emasculating dig at Sean. 

:twirls:

3 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

4RVcdak.png

looks like this so far ... not counting hawaii as a random trip and not counting rockefeller as a snippet unless those arent filled by the end ... i feel like this isnt going to work :toofunny: "ldr village updates" and "we find out what DNC means" may never happen..

Hide contents

U3FiUgW.jpg

a lyric about hating LA would be cool because we got LA Who Am I To Love You which I’ve always thought is her associating New York with bad memories and LA with starting over… so the contrast over the years of admiring California to a song about hating it would be really interesting.

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

5 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

Hide contents

U3FiUgW.jpg

we got the feet lyric :crai:  lol

42 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

here's what he said about the acronym when I asked.  I was asking for the first word of the longest acronym, but he probably got it wrong and thought I was asking what's the longest acronym on the album. So the "you already know it" probably refers to the acronym, not the word God. that's at least my interpretation

0000000000000000000000000.jpg

I think they edited their post because I remember them saying something like "i even said the first word a few pages ago"

7 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

4RVcdak.png

Hide contents

U3FiUgW.jpg

cross out feet lyric, kintsugi confirmed the chorus of Sweet has “bare feet” in it 💀

11 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

BUT THAT DONT MATTER BC TO U SHE FEELS LIKE HOME lana reworking her best song:hottie:

exactly the sample will be of dragonslayer because Lana already knew it would be a fan favorite :brows:

21 minutes ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Mike Hermosa is credited as a writer on track 12 maybe he posted something but his insta seems to be private

i looked at that too :blush3:

but how would they get into his account so it’s probably not that. i’m guessing it’s one of her friends 

• Piano Theme 
  • Part Time
  • Pacific Time
  • Pink Toes
  • Psychedelic Trips  
  • Private Tales
  • Poor Thing
  • People Talk
  • Physical Therapy
  • Passing Through
  • Personal Time
  • Plain Truth
  • Pad Thai
  • Passing Time
  • Point Taken
  • Paramount Trip
  • Pleasant Times 
  • Paradise Takeoff
  • Public Theories
  • Poor Taste
  • Perfect Thief 
  • Post Tension
  • Pearly Thighs 

:dua:

Do I contradict myself? Very well then, I contradict myself; I am large - I contain multitudes

:justride:

45 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

so just thinking out loud here regarding lana sampling herself...

honestly i think the "sample" (if it is actually a sample and not just a callback/reference) will be from HBTB. was it BOZ or eclipse who referenced it at one point and suggested it would make sense/be significant later? and i do think HBTB is kind of a fan fave, even though it's not a personal fave of mine. i also think there's a lot to work with there: the outro vocalisations, the spoken word ending (it could potentially be used in the same way that the spoken word extract from Carnival of Souls is used in the 13 Beaches intro), the one line that all fans tend to go feral for ("you could be a bad motherfucker but that don't make you a man" - would also make sense w/ the whole 'fan favourite' thing), the distorted vocals that come in at the start of the track, any part of the instrumental, the "lights camera accion" part which would make a really cool sample, even the helicopter noise... there's a lot of possibilities. to me it just makes the most sense.

i don't think the sample will be from Video Games - yea it's lana's breakout hit and i'm sure we all have a place in our heart for it, but most fans don't really rate it that highly tbh (although it's literally my fave song of all time!).

God Knows I Tried is unlikely - this song was sooo slept on during HM's release and still is now tbh.

i’m guessing the part ‘everyone can start again not through love but through revenge’ if it is HBTB

2 minutes ago, Selfloathinpoet said:

Why does everyone say that Kintsugi's information is true? I'm genuinely asking, what made you think that? because I ate it all up too!:bebe:

He posted a link from that Aha music of the link to track 16 which would only be possible to generate through submitting a snippet of the song to the site. It’s the same way we got the candy necklace title and confirmed fingertips is on the album

so at the very least, he does have track 16 on the album

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

He posted a link from that Aha music of the link to track 16 which would only be possible to generate through submitting a snippet of the song to the site

so at the very least, he does have track 16 on the album

what a relief, thanks bestie!

Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters GIF - Lana Del Rey Gods And Monsters -  Discover & Share GIFsin medias res: Gods and Monsters, Lana Del Rey

50 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

so just thinking out loud here regarding lana sampling herself...

honestly i think the "sample" (if it is actually a sample and not just a callback/reference) will be from HBTB. was it BOZ or eclipse who referenced it at one point and suggested it would make sense/be significant later? and i do think HBTB is kind of a fan fave, even though it's not a personal fave of mine. i also think there's a lot to work with there: the outro vocalisations, the spoken word ending (it could potentially be used in the same way that the spoken word extract from Carnival of Souls is used in the 13 Beaches intro), the one line that all fans tend to go feral for ("you could be a bad motherfucker but that don't make you a man" - would also make sense w/ the whole 'fan favourite' thing), the distorted vocals that come in at the start of the track, any part of the instrumental, the "lights camera accion" part which would make a really cool sample, even the helicopter noise... there's a lot of possibilities. to me it just makes the most sense.

i don't think the sample will be from Video Games - yea it's lana's breakout hit and i'm sure we all have a place in our heart for it, but most fans don't really rate it that highly tbh (although it's literally my fave song of all time!).

God Knows I Tried is unlikely - this song was sooo slept on during HM's release and still is now tbh.

these were pretty much my exact thoughts when i heard there’s a "fan fav sample" + I know it’s been so long now but i still haven’t forgotten her final lanadelrey insta post being from the HBTB music video :oic3:  since then i’ve been expecting a little return to it in some way

4 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:
  • Piano Theme 
  • Part Time
  • Pacific Time
  • Pink Toes
  • Psychedelic Trips  
  • Private Tales
  • Poor Thing
  • People Talk
  • Physical Therapy
  • Passing Through
  • Personal Time