Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, VioletBunny said:

Someone ask him if this is useful or just a waste of our time https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13qRlTFlh_1HtxXvOTntDV-ZP6ltlvcvykMs4Sg7YD2o/edit

i live for this spreadsheet!! Werq !!!

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

What reason would she have to drag her ?

None in my opinion (unless she goes out of her way to defend Ben).

I find it very random but if the other insider said it and boz didn't deny it... I guess it's true 

giphy.gif

Just now, cherrytropico said:

“Are the interludes that had though”

If you ignore the pastor on the first one, they are not at all. In fact the instrumental production on both is amazing and I wish they were proper songs with Lana.

That being said it's very odd how Candy Necklace is squished between them, but that song... is gonna have a solid segment on some 2025 lanaboards LDR album process spilling session

I'm looking forward to learning about the mess that is apparently the history behind Candy Necklace then :true:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

how do we even start researching twitter to find it😩 

it doesn’t even matter bc if it’s only a guess or whatever then we’re not gonna know if it’s right or not.. also I find it weird he doesn’t remember where he saw it, he would surely check it out if he saw someone get it almost right. Like he’d investigate who they were and stuff at least..

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

BoZ about the interludes: 

If you ignore the pastor on the first one, they are not at all. In fact the instrumental production on both is amazing and I wish they were proper songs with Lana.

That being said it's very odd how Candy Necklace is squished between them, but that song... is gonna have a solid segment on some 2025 lanaboards LDR album process spilling session

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

“Are the interludes that bad though”

Boz: If you ignore the pastor on the first one, they are not at all. In fact the instrumental production on both is amazing and I wish they were proper songs with Lana.

Kintsugi confirmed real x2 YUPPPP

1 minute ago, cherrytropico said:

“Are the interludes that bad though”

Is BOZ from the US? He knows so much

1 minute ago, imasadboy said:

If you ignore the pastor aka the entire song lmfao

IMG-7960.jpg

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

Mike Hermosa is credited as a writer on track 12 maybe he posted something but his insta seems to be private

he didn't post much, the most interesting photos are this two from June (the woman is possibly Victoria Baldesarra):

Spoiler

hermosa-02.jpg

hermosa-01b.jpg

2 minutes ago, imasadboy said:

excited for the plasticguys instrumental filter 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, Neon Mausoleum said:

Is BOZ from the US? He knows so much

i really do wonder about the morality of it, surely everything he knows can’t solely be obtained through hacking, and if he were hacking he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for this long? he must just know somebody that’s really really on the inside

Just now, bluechemtrails said:

he didn't post much, the most interesting photos are this two from June (the woman is possibly Victoria Baldesarra):

Hide contents

hermosa-02.jpg

hermosa-01b.jpg

what is michelle from the next step doing there :pout:

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i really do wonder about the morality of it, surely everything he knows can’t solely be obtained through hacking, and if he were hacking he wouldn’t have gotten away with it for this long? he must just know somebody that’s really really on the inside

hes friends with people in her record label

2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

I'm looking forward to learning about the mess that is apparently the history behind Candy Necklace then :true:

when it turns out that there's 25 versions of candy necklace, including a version produced by mike dean, and she initially wrote it during the honeymoon sessions shookjay.gif

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix