Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Just now, the ocean said:

what color do you think the 6th vinyl variant they haven't announced yet is going to be

Another pink varient for the pink on her toeses :true:

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, bewhitehotforever said:

why’s lana sleeping? i thought she only skipped spring

She took too many sleeping pills from Jenny and Nikki 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Back on topic.. I’ve given up on searching for the acronym because it’s a Saturday night and I fear I’ll never find it. If anyone has any ideas on how to decode it I’m all ears :wub:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

8 minutes ago, VioletBunny said:

Back on topic.. I’ve given up on searching for the acronym because it’s a Saturday night and I fear I’ll never find it. If anyone has any ideas on how to decode it I’m all ears :wub:

I don’t have twitter so could please try search for “God Priapus Statue” or just God Priapus and see what comes up, I so wanna be right about that 😭😭 try filtering it by newest tweets or sth

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

I don’t have twitter so could please try search for “God Priapus Statue” or just God Priapus and see what comes up, I so wanna be right about that 😭😭 try filtering it by newest tweets or sth

I feel like I just got set up:toofunny:

notging acronym related im sorry to say!!

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

1 minute ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

only horny statures

I’m not kidding 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

I feel like I just got set up:toofunny:

notging acronym related im sorry to say!!

omg im so sorry i didnt expect someone would post the actual photos on twitter like whyyy  :trisha:

however i will remain a God Priapus Statue truther because Its the best thing i ever came up with, its deep, articital, has an interesting story behind it, meaningful for Lana’s current topics and opus and probably much better than whetever the real title is. Period

giphy.gif

The fact that not a single word has been said or confirmed about “Burn Me Where You Belong” is very telling. Kintsugi singed up to the Lanaboards with that username and then changed it to Kintsugi to throw us off. He knew we’d ask him to spill a title and he was prepared to say “my nickname” to make us freak out about “Kintsugi” but the actual treat for us was in his username history. And that way we can’t say anything is confirmed because there is 2 nicknames at play so we have double the research and tea fishing to do. Truly the mind of a mastermind

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, kraljicabenzinske said:

The fact that not a single word has been said or confirmed about “Burn Me Where You Belong” is very telling. Kintsugi singed up to the Lanaboards with that username and then changed it to Kintsugi to throw us off. He knew we’d ask him to spill a title and he was prepared to say “my nickname” to make us freak out about “Kintsugi” but the actual treat for us was in his username history. And that way we can’t say anything is confirmed because there is 2 nicknames at play so we have double the research and tea fishing to do. Truly the mind of a mastermind

Yeah, I don't believe it's Kintsugi at all. The only place that would make sense on the blurry tracklist would be track 14 I guess, but idk. Burn Me Where You Belong (feat. Father John Misty) fits perfectly on track 11

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.