Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, Rock Candy said:

What if Lana used the same part of "how to disappear" and "wild at heart" again :pft:

Can Jack do that?:oic2:

they said fan favourite not forgotten and panned

1 minute ago, burthday kake said:

we are at 2 months 2 days left:lolliney:  manifest all your wildest dreams about this album today :legend:

Manifesting MVs once again :trisha:

I know it will be amazing musically :angie:

4 minutes ago, burthday kake said:

we are at 2 months 2 days left:lolliney:  manifest all your wildest dreams about this album today :legend:

single coming this friday wbk:ma:

and its GOING to be A&W

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

i had tracklist in my mind when i was sleeping. i remember 2 tracks. first was called Lamoose and second began on A- and sounded like chemical compound

5 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

I’d be a little irritated about the wait of the rollout except I can’t help but live for her announcing and releasing on Sean’s birthday. So Lana. 

I just hope we get another single later this month. I wonder what she’ll pick…

Maybe there is a big date related to Sean coming in the next weeks (engagement anniversary? Wedding anniversary? First time they met?) ? If so, it’s be a good moment to release a single :thumb3:

46 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Maybe there is a big date related to Sean coming in the next weeks (engagement anniversary? Wedding anniversary? First time they met?) ? If so, it’s be a good moment to release a single :thumb3:

when they broke up lol. late january? before she cancelled her entire EU tour due to "illness".

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

when they broke up lol. late january? before she cancelled her entire EU tour due to "illness".

In a March 19, 2020 interview he said they were not longer a couple, on January 25 they appeared together at the Pre-Grammy Gala.

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

3 minutes ago, ImenaOphelia said:

In a March 19, 2020 interview he said they are not longer a couple, on January 25 they appeared together at the Pre-Grammy Gala.

Lana Del Rey has cancelled her European and U.K. tour due to an unspecified illness that apparently has caused her to lose her voice. The singer, 34, said in a statement: “Sorry to let everyone down so last minute but this illness has taken me by surprise and have totally lost my singing voice. The tour was due to begin in Amsterdam tomorrow (February 21)

pretty sure we are getting something between january 25 and february 21 then! :oprah4: