Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

on the 3rd of February she was still in Tulsa and by the 9th the was back in L.A, then on valentines day she spent the day with Chuck + friends, not Sean which is weird for a couple to do..

i'd say 3rd to 14th of feb

YCY3W7s.jpg

23 minutes ago, 111 said:

Lana Del Rey has cancelled her European and U.K. tour due to an unspecified illness that apparently has caused her to lose her voice. The singer, 34, said in a statement: “Sorry to let everyone down so last minute but this illness has taken me by surprise and have totally lost my singing voice. The tour was due to begin in Amsterdam tomorrow (February 21)

pretty sure we are getting something between january 25 and february 21 then! :oprah4:

Girl that’s an entire month pretty much.. we’re literally guaranteed something then regardless lol

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

Haha not us trying to guess their breakup date :thumb3: I’m not sure if it’s even possible to pinpoint an exact date,

since her breakups never seem to be « clean » (didn’t Barrie learn she had broken up with him in an interview? Did Clay respond « I don’t know » when he was asked by someone on socials if they were still together?) 

I kinda associated all the love songs of COCC to her relationship with Sean, and so always thought Breaking Up Slowly was about him. Anyways, back to a possible single release date / breakup with Sean date: one thing is for sure, they weren’t going strong by Jan-February… 

Currently listening to a mindfulness talk about intention and attention and Its made me think of the fingertips lyric's. i wonder if its more of a spiritual song looking back on her past.

@111 can you please spill some tea on fingertips 

Lana should open her ig and start a bingo-like game to reveal the tracklist :creepna: That would be a serve

─── ・ 。: *.☽ .* :。 ───

9.gif

You're the king mafia baby
I am the Queen of Alchemy

44 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

That's too far away :icant: but I can actually see that happening.

It would be a really Lana thing to do specially if the song thematically fits 

Not too far actually. I manifest a second merch drop (there’s definitely one, the only cassette on her webstore is called “standard cassette”, so there must be alternative versions :hooker:) and at least one interview in January. Lana prove me wrong :true:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy