Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

I know this was discussed a few weeks ago but there is indeed a big date in January that could be it :shh2:
5-AF7-AE74-9-E85-44-FD-A1-BC-EF362-C46-B 

“Last weekend” (I’m assuming) would mean Sean got married the weekend of January 15th-16th. If she continues the Sean drag session this could be the dates for some upcoming news or even the second single:ma:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Can someone link me to the original post about GPSOTSOMFWHDSF? Like who told us about it and when did they tell us this lol

Just now, For K said:

I know this was discussed a few weeks ago but there is indeed a big date in January that could be it :shh2:
5-AF7-AE74-9-E85-44-FD-A1-BC-EF362-C46-B 

“Last weekend” (I’m assuming) would mean Sean got married the weekend of January 15th-16th. If she continues the Sean drag session :ma:

This would be even more embarrassing than the title track release :hide:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Fingertips said:

This would be even more embarrassing than the title track release :hide:

Would it be petty? Absolutely. Would I eat it up? :true:

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886568b484a15c22227dc                                  

"Baby you my Bugsy Malone 

and I'm your Suicide Blonde"

last.fm

Cuntsugi told us that all of our attempts at deciphering the acronym have been fruitless, so someone who *does* know the title of the track must have posted it somewhere (probably on Twitter, given that BOZ probably searched for it and found it randomly a few days ago). :creepna: Ladies, this is our Sherlock Holmes era. We have to investigate.

Not surprised by the fact that BOZ adores Side C so much. And I'm so happy that he loves the instrumentation on both interludes. At this point, given how much he's warmed up to Track 5, I guess that the only track that he doesn't like is Track 13 (Bleachers collab). 

Anyway, BOZ said that we should press play on the album "with an open mind and without prejudice", and I think that this is the most crucial piece of info we have. Cuntsugi confirming that the album is singular, wild and experimental with a variety of very dark and very fragile songs is quite reassuring, too. This will be her most personal work to date, potentially her defining artistic statement, and I am here for it. :crying2:

6 minutes ago, lanasbottom said:

jared everytime he posts in here 
FickleDeliciousAndalusianhorse-max-1mb.g

Jared and his Xenoblade baby 

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

12 minutes ago, Lustformoney said:

I mean. except for the trap, he spilled:true:

if random instrumentals she found on youtube prevent another blue banisters i’ll take it :true:

46 minutes ago, Jared said:

There are so many genres that Lana could tap into (rock, indie, folk/country, shoegaze, etc.) but I guess she decided it would be easier to log into her YouTube account and sample bunch of stuff from ''Calm and relaxing music for deep sleep, meditation, relaxation and yoga'' playlist'. It's also safe to say that Lana's idea of experimenting with music is adding random trap beats onto her songs (which would be somewhat amusing if we were still in 2017, but who wants to hear trap beats in 2022, especially on Lana album?). And some fans are convincing themselves that this is going to be another NFR moment for her... yeah right. 

But NFR was "calm and relaxing and yoga"... I'm not even making this up, she has literally been making calm, understated, "organic" music since 2019.

You act like she hasn't been making variations of the same type of music starting with NFR. 

5droBeg.gif

BOZ:

“You know what Shania Twain did to reveal her album tracklist? She put on her site blank spaces to fill with letters like "_ _ _ _ _" and have the fans guess the titles, if someone did, they would unlock. Sounds like a perfect game for Tunnel considering how random the titles are”

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

6 minutes ago, West Coast said:

But NFR was "calm and relaxing and yoga"... I'm not even making this up, she has literally been making calm, understated, "organic" music since 2019.

You act like she hasn't been making variations of the same type of music starting with NFR. 

5droBeg.gif

Not only that, but he's acting like he's heard the song already, which he hasn't, and pretending that it isn't produced by his king Jack :hide:

2 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

“You know what Shania Twain did to reveal her album tracklist? She put on her site blank spaces to fill with letters like "_ _ _ _ _" and have the fans guess the titles, if someone did, they would unlock. Sounds like a perfect game for Tunnel considering how random the titles are”

Track 13 "Shania twain"?

1 minute ago, Fingertips said:

Not only that, but he's acting like he's heard the song already, which he hasn't, and pretending that it isn't produced by his king Jack :hide:

Jared contains multitudes, he simultaneously strokes Jack's artistic dick, while expressing disdain for what Jack is actually known for within Lana's work. :noparty:

i mean since we are talking about it, i would like Lana to experiment again, her music now is good of course bur it feels too "safe", i kinda wish she had more audacity, it's not like she has to prove anything we know she's very versatile, but i do sometimes wish she would get out of the comfort zone she created for herself since 2019, cause yeah it's true there are so many thing she could still explore, hopefully this new record adds a new layer to her discography

10 minutes ago, West Coast said:

5droBeg.gif

4 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

Lana's wordle era when

6 minutes ago, Thoth said:

BOZ:

Guess this is safe to say no one on here has guessed the titles

The sample songs she chose are actually so good. It made me very excited for this album despite finding Ocean TANKED unlistenable. It’s the original songs that I’m most cautious about. She’s lost her touch (and marbles) after 2019. She probably knows this, hence all the samples :teehee:. The album for sure already contains 4 GREAT songs just based on the samples alone. One dud so far (Ocean).

The samples are indeed giving low fi beats to sleep/relax/study to and I’m here for it.

Also, where did BoZ say that @Thoth? It's not on ATRL or his Twitter. Older post?