Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

18 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

Did you like Chemtrails & BB but think the title track is a massive upgrade regardless or you didn't care for the past 2 albums? :brows: @Kintsugi

I'm curious cause BOZ also said this album is way better but he didn't like the last ones :um2:

There isn't a single Lana album that I dislike but Tunnel definitely feels more thought out and interesting due to a wider palette of inspirations, sounds and instruments used during the process.

7 minutes ago, Jared said:

White Dress alone buries it, but whatever you say. We'll see soon. 

While I do like most of COCC tracks you can tell they could have done way more with them. White Dress feels like a lot of wasted potential to me because the melodies are glorious.

33 minutes ago, Jared said:

The production on NFR was beautiful and elegant and it didn't sound like your typical background music to YouTube shorts or Instagram reels. Meanwhile, at least half of this new album is going to be samples Lana found while browsing random YouTube background music playlists. Good luck to Jack trying to make this work! 

yeah whatever, you and I have had this argument about the NFR sound time and again. Your blind faith in Jack is cute, yet distressing. Wait until you hear the album before you jump to conclusions.

dETV4Hj.gif

Just now, Kintsugi said:

There isn't a single Lana album that I dislike but Tunnel definitely feels more thought out and interesting due to a wider pallette of inspirations, sounds and instruments used during the process.

:oprah4::oprah4:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

2 minutes ago, Kintsugi said:

There isn't a single Lana album that I dislike but Tunnel definitely feels more thought out and interesting due to a wider palette of inspirations, sounds and instruments used during the process.

While I do like most of COCC tracks you can tell they could have done way more with them. White Dress feels like a lot of wasted potential to me because the melodies are glorious.

more give us more please sir i’m begging we’re all just a bunch of desperate whores :heidi:

@Kintsugi explain the "Burn Me Where You Belong" username

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Would you say that tracks 9-12 are the best sequence of tracks on the record? @Kintsugi

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

8-16 for me

:assad:

AHHHHHHHHH :oprah4::oprah4:

I love you king

CUNTSUGI IS HERE :oprah4:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

Just now, littleredpartydress said:

Collapse :oprah4:

it seemed like everyone was focusing on the first songs now we have two people saying the second half is the best

This is the first album since Lust for Life where we might collapse from the second half of the record :air: 

Just now, evalionisameme said:

I’m just going to be honest and say ocean gets more dull every time I listen to it :ohmy:

I actually think let me love like a woman is better despite some of it being a mac clone too.

girl…:biblio:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ