Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

5 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Wait, is this true? I feel like Lana always forgets which songs she makes first for her albums

The W magazine interview made it seem like Fingertips was the first track she made :hide:

Wait, you said one of :oop2:

Just speculation cause it was bundled with Arcadia Demo and Fingertips and they are all "Drew tracks".

Mike is also there and I think she said something about the album starting with songs they wrote together for fun? Maybe it was on that note she posted or maybe I'm just misremembering things :thumb2:

But yeah I think Fingertips might be the very first one she made for the album 

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, itsybitzylizzy said:

@Kintsugi I would like to know a little bit more about the vibes of the closing song. I'm all for closers and I'm honestly very intrigued about this one

I feel like I would spoil the whole sample surprise if I said anything about it so I'm just going to stay silent on that matter

I think I fed you well enough :assad:

2 minutes ago, HoneymoonDaddy said:

@Kintsugi does she sing in higher register on any songs? Im talking shades of cool, world at war, blue banisters, sweet carolina, beautiful, watercolor eyes :ohno:

Yes! Her vocals are absolutely sublime on most of the tracks but that shouldn't be a shock for anyone :et:

5 minutes ago, Thoth said:

@Kintsugi Is the last two words of the long title acronym San Francisco?

Also is the place not expected a social media platform?

4 minutes ago, cherrytropico said:

@Kintsugi you already revealed so much about the album and it’s understandable that you wouldn’t want to reveal more. but please…for the love of christ…give us a hint about where to find GPSOTSOMFWHDSF :pray2:

No it's not. The correct title got posted here again yesterday... I guess you're all ignoring it cause it sounds ridiculous :eartha:

Just now, Kintsugi said:
Spoiler

No it's not. The correct title got posted here again yesterday... I guess you're all ignoring it cause it sounds ridiculous :eartha:

oh helpsafetyncts-tulla.gif

alright well who's going to search for that...

sUcVobB.png

Just now, Kintsugi said:

Hide contents

I feel like I would spoil the whole sample surprise if I said anything about it so I'm just going to stay silent on that matter

I think I fed you well enough :assad:

Yes! Her vocals are absolutely sublime on most of the tracks but that shouldn't be a shock for anyone :et:

YESTERDAY?!?!

We NEED the fbi

Find the most ridiculous long acronym from yesterday NOW

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

I think the closing track is going to sample Video Games :true: I predict that the song starts with the piano intro of Video Games to knock us down with emotional nostalgia before spinning off into something completely wild