Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

Fishtails and Fingertips could be back to back :mj2:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Someone e-mail aha-music with the lies like “ummm excuse me there is a mistake lana’s songs are not showing up can you please send the links” 

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

2 minutes ago, sunchase said:

Grandfather please stand on the shoulders of my father while he’s deep sea fishing

Can someone explain the meaning of this. Because like I can only picture Lana's grandfather standing on Rob's shoulders whilst his head is under water suffocating...

D.png

2 minutes ago, Fingertips said:

Fishtails and Fingertips could be back to back :mj2:

sister tracks!! I live

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Can someone explain the meaning of this. Because like I can only picture Lana's grandfather standing on Rob's shoulders whilst his head is under water suffocating...

I guess something like her grandfather being a guardian angel for her father while he's doing dangerous things

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

it’s Lana’s artistry and I believe her it’s possible:true:

giphy.gif

Standing on someone's shoulders is figurative for guarding/protecting someone

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

:thumb3:Not laughing at you but I just got the image in my head and can’t think of anything else than her grandfather drowning Rob while Lana is softly singing about whatever the song is about 

It’s fun to see real references that Lana made in her everyday life over the last 15 months find their way into the songs. Her direct mentions of Harry Nilsson and listening to Don’t Forget Me in a livestream cropping up in the title track, references to her grandparents and her father’s hobby as a deep sea fisherman on Instagram being potential themes of a track, her kind of tongue-in-cheek performance art of “sluttiness” online following QFTC appearing in the album’s visuals and themes to create a grander narrative….:wowcry: And now the mention of fishtails in that interview at the Gucci Cosmognie show being a (potential) direct reference in a track title…

Didn't she say in doing time "I'd like to hold Rob's head underwater" or something 

Yeah, but the context was kinda different: their relationship is so toxic, the girl is so infuriating that she’d like to drown her instead of staying in whatever misery she is putting her through. 
but I’m still not over the image of Lana singing about her grandfather drowning Rob :thumb3:

ppppppppppp.jpg

giphy.gif

Did we get an explanation for why both insiders left lb? They just stopped spilling or were they silenced?

They don't want to spoil too much I guess. They said enough already to get in trouble if Ben was trying to silence anyone but I doubt that's the case :thumb2:

giphy.gif