Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

3 minutes ago, tulsaglory said:

do we think the "Think She Black Sheep But She Whitey" title is real or not? iconic if u ask me (think she black sheep but she whitey are lyrics from a TGenesis song, someone said that the feature was a sample of that song lol)

If so, she can already prepare for the cancelation :$

i feel like whatever the long title is either has to make no sense out of context at all like Quiet Waiter Blue Forever or Patent Leather Do Over, or read like a sentence like Hope. but idk i just don’t think it would be a weird mix of those two things like Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing :rip: i think boz was just playing along but maybe Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing could actually be part of it

1 minute ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

Fishtails can't be real. I will die on that hill :toofloppy:

I think it has been scientifically proven that fish do have tails. Imagine being a fishtail denier that’s so random

giphy.gif

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧✿☆𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲☆✿✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

1 minute ago, the ocean said:

basically both titles were posted on musicbrainz (which anyone can edit so everyone thought they were fake) but BOZ indirectly confirmed the long title because someone on ATRL joked about it and he didn't deny it - which also indirectly confirms the other title posted on musicbrainz which was "fishtails"

this is gonna sound crazy but a few days before the 2 titles were found on musicbrainz i saw a tiktok showing what we knew of the track list, it was very wrong but had fishtails and the grandfather song in the 2 places, just like how they were in the musicbrainz tracklist. we have speculated about that title for the grandfather song for a while (i think?) and ive definatly seen fishtails before. the person could have maybe seen the tiktok that i saw and thought it was real and then edited the tracklist on musicbrainz??

YCY3W7s.jpg

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i feel like whatever the long title is either has to make no sense out of context at all like Quiet Waiter Blue Forever or Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving, or read like a sentence like Hope. but idk i just don’t think it would be a weird mix of those two things like Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing :rip: i think boz was just playing along but maybe Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing could actually be part of it

I think it's God 

1 minute ago, lilac heaven said:

i feel like whatever the long title is either has to make no sense out of context at all like Quiet Waiter Blue Forever or Past The Bushes Cypress Thriving, or read like a sentence like Hope. but idk i just don’t think it would be a weird mix of those two things like Grandfather Please Stand On The Shoulders Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing :rip: i think boz was just playing along but maybe Of My Father While He Is Deep Sea Fishing could actually be part

Kintsugi said that the title was posted yesterday lol, it's 95% likely at this point!

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

6 minutes ago, Neon Mausoleum said:

I really love the idea of Kintsugi as a track title and concept but it sounds hard to make into a melody

i mean to be fair one of the lyrics on the album is “When I look back, tracing fingertips over plastic bags, I think, ‘I wish I could extrapolate some small intention, Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two’” and i can’t think of a single way it will melodically or rhythmically work but it has to somehow

it also could just be a title that’s not a lyric in the song