Elle

Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Blvd - Pre-Release Thread: OUT March 24th, 2023

1 minute ago, bluedealer said:

I like the fact that our king and saviour Kingsugi is not an attention seeker. He just served and dissapiered like a hero :true:

Something tells me that Kintsugi is a very well known insider... :sideeye:

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Any news since like 5pm??? 

i'm a psychic

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

but nikki lane isn't properly featured on breaking up slowly to begin with, that's why ajayii thought she was miley cyrus or lana doing a very different voice :rip: 

yeah it’s just that nikki is credited on streaming but isn’t credited on AHA, so there’s really no way to tell if the features, or at least Jon’s, will be listed on the song on DSPs or not 😭

Katy Perry has a song, her voice breaks at  0:10:eek3:
Something about the way she says, "like a plastic bag"makes me feel like:creepna3:

I wish I could extrapolate some small intention
Or maybe get your attention for a minute or two:dance:

11 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

It's Rick James singing "Mary Jane" live (in La?)

He's telling the audience to SANG!!!

The sample at the beginning of BtD is my favorite sample of all time. I would love to hear samples like that on the new album. 

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

So what was the info about "Peppers?", Lana went through Tommy's backlog and is sampling something from it? Will the song be called Peppers, or is that just a hint?

It was scrobbled along with Grandfather and Fishtails with the same stylisation. Other than that, we have no confirmation or hint about it at all. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, SoftwareUpgrade said:

So what was the info about "Peppers?", Lana went through Tommy's backlog and is sampling something from it? Will the song be called Peppers, or is that just a hint?

the song is apparently titled "peppers" :lolliney:

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

i’m curious… would y’all have rather the track list been announced at the same time as the album, meaning that by this point we would have drastically less to speculate about, or are you glad that we still don’t know it and have something we can always talk about until we do? i’m so desperate for these damn song titles but also the drought would kind of be worse if we already knew them and had them out of the way :smokes:

Just now, lilac heaven said:

i’m curious… would y’all have rather the track list been announced at the same time as the album, meaning that by this point we would have drastically less to speculate about, or are you glad that we still don’t know it and have something we can always talk about until we do? i’m so desperate for these damn song titles but also the drought would kind of be worse if we already knew them and had them out of the way :smokes:

I'm not really desperate, nor do I care :crossed:- just here for the fun of it

1 minute ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

Since when tf does this forum trust SCROBBLES- disappointed with the Lipsters today :smh:

but it was scrobbled with the grandfathers title, and we discovered the grandfather scrobble before we found out that it's (most likely) legit

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123